RIP Bourdain

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I was also a big fan of No Reservations but the dude told me to check my privilege due to my skin color. Eat earthworms and die faggot.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Are we sure this Eric Ripert "chef" didn't kill his gay lover over a tiff?
anthony-bourdain-eric-ripert-today-180608-tease_cbff35d02cb9b957f79736d575ee69f2.today-inline-large.jpg

Why is chef in quotes? Ripert could cook your own taint and serve it to you and you would beg for seconds.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I never understood sorrow for these random fucks who off themselves. Whiny race baiting asshole who didn't give a shit about his kid, god speed.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

SeanDoe1z1

I saw that earlier and the first thing that popped in my head is he is right. Suicide is selfish especially with a kid.
Second thing was that Bourdain responded to his tweet after he was dead naturally. Meaning Soros was controlling his twitter account. Hungmate.

Yea, I don't get that -- someone on his account replying after the fact, correct? Twitter threads are ridiculous as reddit imo...

Guy made good TV. Wife was pretty bummed out, but always gotta devils advocate - are you sad his work is done or sad the person is gone, cuz we knew fuckall of what type of person he was. Probably a safe mix of that and empathy for people generally liked. Feel for his kid more, as most agree. As a dude who has been around way too many suicides, its always repeats itself as usually a feeling of not being able to stop uncontrollable feelings, situations and hopelessness creeping in. I will 100 % admit for me, its impossible to understand with the amount of resources this guy had unless it was some serious internal demons. rip

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adinirahc

Trakanon Raider
What a loss. I always admired him. The world needs more guys like Anthony Bourdain.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sucks, he showed the world the good bad and ugly in a nice tv package that I rather enjoyed.

He’s with Seth Rich now

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
So has anyone found screens/archives of Asia Argento's instagram posts about "fuck everyone" or something? She deleted them after they found bourdain dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

cnn's ownership of the the entire thing is pretty gross. Got their RIP ad up real fast with no mention of no reservations, but like anyone expects the high road from them...

• 2Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Anthony was a virulent racist who supported genocide. All should spit on his grave.

• 2Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
He wrote a great book and hosted many awesome travel / food episodes.

I'd bet money he went out like Carradine. When you get old and the T starts dropping you need to spice things up to bust a good nut.

Someone needs to invent a device to prevent these deviants from offing themselves by accident.

Obviously, it needs to be portable because they're going to use it in hotel rooms.

And of course it has to be discrete so no one will suspect you.

And last it needs to be affordable because I... know someone.... who might...

Yeah.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users