Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
4E19DF43-6A70-4DED-927B-7BAF91D9F28B.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Bro, I'm not into giving life advice, but you might want to get off those before something bad happens. I had a friend into those and....
I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my "back pain," Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine, well, because it's awesome.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my "back pain," Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine, well, because it's awesome.
What do you take for your blood clot?

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
When I die, my hope is that I am made fun of on message boards far and wide after death.

Do not let me down.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Designing EQ doesn't even buy him a fucking burial?

I knew purse strings tightened up after Daybreak acquisition-- but come the fuck on.

You got a kickstarter for a kids college degree while his carcass is sitting on top of his fucking grave.

Check your priorities Visionary Realms.

Can somebody email Daybreak and tell them to bury the fucking guy?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Designing EQ doesn't even buy him a fucking burial?

I knew purse strings tightened up after Daybreak acquisition-- but come the fuck on.

You got a kickstarter for a kids college degree while his carcass is sitting on top of his fucking grave.

Check your priorities Visionary Realms.

Can somebody email Daybreak and tell them to bury the fucking guy?

They did. He has a tombstone in East Karana now. I'm pretty sure that image is from two decades ago, or at least not any time current.

1575734197065.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users