RIP Chester Bennington

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Chester Bennington's Wife Says She Cheated On Husband

Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington's wife Talinda Ann Bentley took to Twitter once again early Friday, moments after deleting her tweets in which she confessed to cheating on her husband with bandmate Mike Shinoda.

In the latest tweet, Talinda said she “encouraged him to kill himself I told him no one cared.”
Oh boy...fucking women

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Didn't a lady just get charged for involuntary manslaughter for doing the same thing?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Chester Bennington's Wife Says She Cheated On Husband

Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington's wife Talinda Ann Bentley took to Twitter once again early Friday, moments after deleting her tweets in which she confessed to cheating on her husband with bandmate Mike Shinoda.

In the latest tweet, Talinda said she “encouraged him to kill himself I told him no one cared.”

Hoooooly fuck, if that is true, I actually take back being mad at him, that is fucked.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Been reading it was hacked. I'd have to lean towards believing that. No one is fucking dumb enough to announce that to the world. Would be waving a big flag that says "hate me" and "arrest me".

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
He probably just couldn't handle all the winning Trump was doing and decided to end it after the 18th failure of the Russia "scandals".

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Seems to fit the theme here.

tenor.gif

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Never liked these guys. The dude just screamed too much, IMO, made some of his shit unbearable to listen to. I liked 311 way more, I thouht they were way more talented music wise and I loved the drummer. Transistor is one of my favorite albums.

But too bad, I know they had a lot of fans, RIP.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Eddie Vedder was interviewed about the recent suicides of fellow musicians Chris Cornell and Chester Bennigton. This was his response.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Eddie Vedder was interviewed about the recent suicides of fellow musicians Chris Cornell and Chester Bennigton. This was his response.

But does he deserve to be? Is that the question?

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
One cries about politics, the other shows how simple their songs are? I don't understand the point you are making here.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That LP video... I hate when singers hold their mic out to the crowd for every other line. I'm going to the concert to hear you sing, you fuck, give me what I paid for.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users