RIP Chester Bennington

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
One cries about politics, the other shows how simple their songs are? I don't understand the point you are making here.
One shows disdain and lack of respect for his fans by lecturing them on inane bullshit for 15 minutes, the other gives fans a chance to get involved with the show and change their life.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
One shows disdain and lack of respect for his fans by lecturing them on inane bullshit for 15 minutes, the other gives fans a chance to get involved with the show and change their life.
Think you are forgetting Pearl Jam fans are cucks and enjoy such lectures

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LPark.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

^ Kid had a voice on him. Who said Linkin Park was all over-produced studio band?

Anyway Mike Shinoda said Chris Cornell's death hit him really hard. That was one of his good close friends.

Chris goes in with him here. You can see the love that Chester had for him by how they both receive each other on stage when he comes toward Chester:

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Kid had a voice on him. Who said Linkin Park was all over-produced studio band?

I was just having this conversation with my girlfriend a few weeks ago... How even tho I've never been a huge fan of theirs, I think Chester had maybe the best voice in rock music in a technical sense. To be able to scream his head off and still be hitting every fucking note is just ridiculous. I don't know any other vocalist that can maintain that sort of vocal intensity while maintaining his full range. And he did it for years, most singers that put that much heat into their vocals end up damaging their vocal cords after a few years from spitting up stomach acid. Dude had pretty much a superhuman voice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Chris goes in with him here. You can see the love that Chester had for him by how they both receive each other on stage when he comes toward Chester:
Yep and I'm not sure it was platonic

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure you know him at all well if you believe that. He expresses a ton of opinions, but he's remarkably humble for what he's accomplished.

You're debating music with a guy that just upgraded from Creed to Emo. It's no use.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bleh. Going from Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pumpkins, etc. from the early-mid 90's to Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit/Korn in the early 2000's was a pretty big drop off.

Cringed hard at Limp Bizkit & Korn in the same sentence.

Cringed hard at Limp Bizkit in any sentence*

Revocation of credibility pending**

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not sure you know him at all well if you believe that. He expresses a ton of opinions, but he's remarkably humble for what he's accomplished.
What the fuck are you even saying? Vedder is out there lecturing his fans who like him for his music on his shitty politics. There is no debating this, I just posted the video moron.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Cringed hard at Limp Bizkit & Korn in the same sentence.

Cringed hard at Limp Bizkit in any sentence*

Revocation of credibility pending**

They're in the same basket, they even just toured together in the last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They're in the same promotional basket due to real life friendship and record label marketing decisions*

Limp Bizkit are not musicians.

Please. They hit the scene at almost the exact same time and had the exact same group of listeners.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
In googling for more evidence, I see that Limp Bizkit even used to play a cover of Korn's "Blind" at concerts, with their blessing.