RIP Chester Bennington

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Making non-fixed income around $60k these days with commission, thank you very much.

And attacking Bush is a little different than most of his other stuff, and you'll note post-Bushleaguer that sort of stuff isn't common at PJ concerts. Crying about him being mean to Bush and Trump is fucking hilarious in context to other musicians.

Hell, I thought I saw Ministry (or other Al Jourgenson projects) on your list of stuff you like, AJ makes Eddie's hate of Republicans look like nothing. I don't agree with the vitriol from either of them, but it doesn't stop me from appreciating their music.

Hell, there's almost no musicians outside of country someone can appreciate if you can't stand occasional Republican bashing. (and even a few country folks at that...)
I don't know what the fuck Ministry is. I've been to well over 100 concerts and can't remember a single one other than Pearl Jam where I got lectured on politics by the fucking bozo who was supposed to be entertaining me. quit your bullshit, Pearl Jam sucks dick.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Making non-fixed income around $60k these days with commission, thank you very much.

And attacking Bush is a little different than most of his other stuff, and you'll note post-Bushleaguer that sort of stuff isn't common at PJ concerts. Crying about him being mean to Bush and Trump is fucking hilarious in context to other musicians.

Hell, I thought I saw Ministry (or other Al Jourgenson projects) on your list of stuff you like, AJ makes Eddie's hate of Republicans look like nothing. I don't agree with the vitriol from either of them, but it doesn't stop me from appreciating their music.

Hell, there's almost no musicians outside of country someone can appreciate if you can't stand occasional Republican bashing. (and even a few country folks at that...)
oh and lol at Pearl Jam not doing this shit anymore. they've been on hiatus since last summer and this was from one of the last concerts they put on:

good god you're fucking stupid

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
is kegkilla hodjing? I need an unbiased forum praetor to call it.

he sure is shoveling a lot of gravel on top of this Vaclev fella

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just listened to a few songs and wasn't impressed. sounds like a third rate Fear Factory.

I don't know them too well myself, but they've been around since 1981 according to google, so I'm pretty sure Fear Factory probably lists them as an influence.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just thought of something uber smart that guy could have said about 90's dropoff of rock vocalists..

Instead of saying Limp Bizkit (HOLY OUTSIDE THE MUSIC GENRE ITSELF BATMAN)

how about saying something like Marilyn Manson? People might think you actually know what you're talking about then. Dumbasses.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know what the fuck Ministry is. I've been to well over 100 concerts and can't remember a single one other than Pearl Jam where I got lectured on politics by the fucking bozo who was supposed to be entertaining me. quit your bullshit, Pearl Jam sucks dick.

Ministry Revolting Cocks Skinny Puppy Lard Prong 1000 Homo DJs PTP Acid Horse Lead into Gold Pailhead Buck Satan and the 666 Shooters Surgical Meth Machine - all of those are acts associated with Al Jourgensen. And many others including KMFDM I believe he's worked with but not to the same degree.

He literally is the "godfather of industrial" to most people. (although technically a teeny bit existed in Germany I believe before he started doing it over here) Industrial as it exists today wouldn't exist without AJ. Period. He's at least as influential to the genre as Cash was to Country.

And "third rate Fear Factory".... LOL...

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
No, I've been living inside a bubble that protects me from bad music.
Ditto. Never knew this guy's name was Chester Bennington. Sounds like a bunny rabbit out of a kid's book.

Keg your taste in music is lardaceous. If you were a chick and my gf back in middle school I would have dumped you.

Don't think I ever heard a single Linkin Park song in its entirety. Makes me think of Evanessence and that "come my lady, come come my lady" song.

Korn sucked. Limp Bizkit sucked. All these shitty bands sucked.

• 1Picard

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I love this thread. Thank you Chester guy

• 1Picard

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Never knew this guy's name was Chester Bennington. Sounds like a bunny rabbit out of a kid's book.
8cdWW.jpg

The Book of Bunny Suicides: Little Fluffy Rabbits Who Just Don't Want to Live Anymore

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sorry, man. Fred Durst is the king of Tryhard Faggots.
Well yeah if there's ever been a try hard faggot it's Fred Durst. I have a strange affinity for front men who can piss everybody off just by being themselves.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ministry Revolting Cocks Skinny Puppy Lard Prong 1000 Homo DJs PTP Acid Horse Lead into Gold Pailhead Buck Satan and the 666 Shooters Surgical Meth Machine - all of those are acts associated with Al Jourgensen. And many others including KMFDM I believe he's worked with but not to the same degree.

He literally is the "godfather of industrial" to most people. (although technically a teeny bit existed in Germany I believe before he started doing it over here) Industrial as it exists today wouldn't exist without AJ. Period. He's at least as influential to the genre as Cash was to Country.

And "third rate Fear Factory".... LOL...

So you abandoned ship on the Pearl Jam dick riding and now you're onto this shit? Not into it dude, I dunno wtf you want me to say. All of these songs are auditory AIDS compared to SHOCK by Fear Factory.

Last edited: