RIP Chester Bennington

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't think I ever heard a single Linkin Park song in its entirety. Makes me think of Evanessence and that "come my lady, come come my lady" song.
THAT'S CRAZYTOWN NOT EVANESCENCE YOU SON OF A BITCH

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That does make you more gay! But does it make you Scott Stapp fat and singing in front of greeting cards gay?

NO! Tickling the balls does not make you more gay! Not tickling the balls just means you are fucking lazy and take no pride in your work.

fe7a59f1160a377071f8fd87dfcc2b68c9d0f1d8df1f8f96e3ff0fb5a3dbb284.jpg

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
THAT'S CRAZYTOWN NOT EVANESCENCE YOU SON OF A BITCH

Lol

We talking 90s Pearl Jam or 2000s? Cos fuck em either way but let's gear up for a second. Let's really think about this.

At least none of us are kpop cocksuckers like trollface.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was just having this conversation with my girlfriend a few weeks ago... How even tho I've never been a huge fan of theirs, I think Chester had maybe the best voice in rock music in a technical sense. To be able to scream his head off and still be hitting every fucking note is just ridiculous. I don't know any other vocalist that can maintain that sort of vocal intensity while maintaining his full range. And he did it for years, most singers that put that much heat into their vocals end up damaging their vocal cords after a few years from spitting up stomach acid. Dude had pretty much a superhuman voice.

Freddie Mercury did it better, for longer, with aids on top. Bob Seeger started twenty years before this twat and still has pipes to belt out Katmandu. Daltry, Plant, Lemmy, Hagar, Bonn Scott and Paul Rogers all had careers longer that that Anhero was alive, too. He wasn't even the best of his contemporaries, with Urie, Bellamy, Yorke, and even Chris Robinson being massively more talented vocalists than him. Guy could sing his own genre well enough, but he was not some defining vocal talent. He did have that whiney thing down, though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Freddie Mercury did it better, for longer, with aids on top. Bob Seeger started twenty years before this twat and still has pipes to belt out Katmandu. Daltry, Plant, Lemmy, Hagar, Bonn Scott and Paul Rogers all had careers longer that that Anhero was alive, too. He wasn't even the best of his contemporaries, with Urie, Bellamy, Yorke, and even Chris Robinson being massively more talented vocalists than him. Guy could sing his own genre well enough, but he was not some defining vocal talent. He did have that whiney thing down, though.
None of the Faggots you just named could scream harmonically. Game Chester.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Pearl Jam, Ministry.

Pick one.

Ministry has the best two songs of that group (One Fix, Jesus Built my Hotrod), but as much as one might hate Vedder's politics, Ten, Yield, and Backspacer were phenomenal albums that dominated the charts and two of those came after they basically told the entire music industry establishment to go fuck itself.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
None of the Faggots you just named could scream harmonically. Game Chester.

Go back and listen to Queen 2 (1973) and Kind of Magic (essentially the Highlander soundtrack from 1985) , then get back to me. Christ the drummer from Queen had better pipes than Chester, ffs. Also, Katmandu and like every Muse song ever pretty much shred that assertion. Shit if screaming in tune is what you want, Steve Tyler patented that shit with Toys in the Attic before Chester was even jizz in his daddies sack.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you expect me to feel insecure about my taste in music from someone who idolizes Creed, you are in for some disappointment.

Also, why no love for Prong?

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Go back and listen to Queen 2 (1973) and Kind of Magic (essentially the Highlander soundtrack from 1985) , then get back to me. Christ the drummer from Queen had better pipes than Chester, ffs. Also, Katmandu and like every Muse song ever pretty much shred that assertion. Shit if screaming in tune is what you want, Steve Tyler patented that shit with Toys in the Attic before Chester was even jizz in his daddies sack.

I am with you about Freddy, he was a amazing and was the only guy I gave a pass for being a faggot when I was growing up. I was pretty bummed when Halford came out as gay, but I had heard rumors 10 yrs before.

I remember watching Freddy Mercury at the Live Aid festival live on MTV, its was chicken skin how amazing he was.