RIP Harold Ramis.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Harold Ramis dead at 69 - chicagotribune.com

great writer/director who brought us such great films as Meatballs, Animal House, Stripes, Caddyshack, Groundhog Day and the iconic Ghostbusters. he was Egon.

frown.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i checked IMDB and he also wrote the screenplay for Back to School (Dangerfield classic) and Armed & Dangerous(mildly funny John Candy flick)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, I had no idea that all of those classics were from him. Some of the funniest damn movies, and I was born in the 80's! It transcends generations!!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Wow. This is some shitty news. At least he won't have to see what they were going to do to Ghost Buster's : /

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Want to know why torrents are still popular? Because Animal House, Groundhog Day, National Lampoon's Vacation, Meatballs and Stripes aren't on Netflix. I guess I should consider myself lucky that Ghostbusters is...

Northerner

N00b
Well, this sucks. Always been a fan of his writing and acting plus he seemed like a class act. Shame he got out of the industry but couldn't have had a longer life with his family.

(EDIT: Oops, I thought Rick Morranis was the dead one.)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn, 2 months into this year and already another big hit. 2014 is getting pretty scary.

RIP, Harold Ramis was awesome and will be sorely missed.