RIP Harold Ramis.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Must say this is one of the few "RIP" threads in recent memory I knew and cared about the person dying. Really enjoyed a lot of his stuff.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Gozer won
frown.png

RIP Egon~

Numbers_sl

shitlord
He will be missed. In his honour I had sex with the daughter of the head of the Teachers Assistant Union at my school.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, you know you're getting old when the Ghostbusters start passing away. I didn't realize he was behind all those other movies, especially the Vacation ones. It also highlights how most of the movies today especially comedies are garbage. That 20 year period of time that Ramis was involved in is like the golden age of comedy films.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah i was a kid in the 80's, and when you start to run through a list of the stuff that Ramis did. It was a significant amount of the good comedy of that age. And he was involved in the making of these films, more than just being a guy on the screen.

Sad news.

Caliane

yeah. that is the sad part. people only know him as Egon.
And not the crazy writing/directing accomplishments.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So, I learned yesterday that I had never seen Caddyshack uncensored. Years of masturbation material lost, there.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Bleh, one of my kids is watching GB and said he's sad Egon won't make another (In the inevitable remake that hollywood will do someday). I know he should be known for more than just Ghosbusters--but that goes to show what a fucking brilliant comedy that movie was, it's touched three full generations. (Heh I was like 2 when it came out, my parents loved it, I loved it, and my kids all like it.)

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Actually didn't I hear word that they were finally going forward with Ghostbusters III (albeit sans Murray). Sans Ramis and Murray probably ends that forever.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, Ghostbusters has had good legs to it. I remember showing it to my niece when she was younger and she liked it, then it started her on a ghost obsession lol.