What a madlad

EfID4CFXgAA8cQo

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Edit: Deleted. I'm not smart, it's apparently some URL trickery that you can insert anything.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So my broker just reached out to me and apparently mcaffees sportfisher may go on the market. I’m thinking of buying it.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lol 31 TB? Who's actually going to download that
It's 31TB split between 31000 people. The people were selected via a lottery he held. It's up to those people to compile and release whatever they find.
The switch was triggered but I can't tell if the distribution has started yet. Guess we will see.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
4chan is saying the dead man's trigger is tied to his twitter account. If nothing is posted there within 7 days, the trigger is released. No idea if true or not.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So now that twitter knows, they can 'let someone hack his account' and post shit every 6 days.

Brad2770

So my broker just reached out to me and apparently mcaffees sportfisher may go on the market. I’m thinking of buying it.

I’m willing to bet the first thing you do is get the floors redone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’m willing to bet the first thing you do is get the floors redone.
I’m curious to see in what way it’s “bulletproof .” Broker should have more info mid next week.

• 1Edgelord

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Damn it, I came in just to talk about meeting him at defcon a few years ago and now my work has been pushed aside so I can go down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Thanks again FoH.

• 1Worf

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
OK so I believe McAfee didn't kill himself, but, all the Q theories and the dead mans switch NFT is bullshit. There is no reason for someone who has "31TB+" of information to split it up and release it in some clandestine way, if it existed, it would be in the hands of all of the world news organizations by now. If there's a "switch", you just have to flick it. And if thousands or millions of documents or media that expose such powerful people existed, someone, somewhere would have leaked something concrete by now.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The guy went bonkers when he was living in Belize.
RIP your software was kinda shit though

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
OK so I believe McAfee didn't kill himself, but, all the Q theories and the dead mans switch NFT is bullshit. There is no reason for someone who has "31TB+" of information to split it up and release it in some clandestine way, if it existed, it would be in the hands of all of the world news organizations by now. If there's a "switch", you just have to flick it. And if thousands or millions of documents or media that expose such powerful people existed, someone, somewhere would have leaked something concrete by now.

weird take

• 1Picard

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The guy has done nothing but burn capital, do speed, fuck whores and troll for the past couple decades. He definitely planned this out years ahead of time.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I definitely had the same thought that it looked like OKC, or that one embassy bombing

• 1Like