RIP McAfee

Stave

Potato del Grande

This wasn’t bad. I would recommend it. He was nuts.
I found this podcast today. He's only on about the first 25 minutes but it is great. He talks a bit about that documentary and gives his account of what really happened for some of it. I dunno, his story in it's simplest form makes a lot of sense. I have zero trust in the media, especially towards a guy that many governments are trying to take down. Look at Ruby Ridge or Waco. Media/CIA/FBI always destroys the character of it's targets first. It's like tactics 101. That and the guy is so damn charismatic it's hard NOT to believe him when he is telling his stories. I do believe he was probably into some drug running and stuff, as he tells his funny story about using the police chief as a fake contact on his cell phone to avoid getting caught transporting drugs. He says he ran drugs back in the 70's, but cell phone's didn't exist in the 70's.

RIP though. He lived a very larger than life lifestyle. I would have loved to have had a beer with him. I absolutely believe he was murdered. With the kind of lifestyle he was living and the kind of powerful people you piss off doing so, it's just a matter of whodunnit. As far as the deadman's switch, I don't really believe it, and it was probably just a bluff to help keep him alive longer, and someone called that bluff. Or someone just didn't give a shit. But who knows. If it is true it would be amazing.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ok... At first I was like what does this have to do with McAfee? Then I saw this...

attachment.php

attachment.php

What in the FUCK??? His twitter is deleted so I can't verity but if true, wtf...
Sorry, guess I forgot that context, that's in another thread somewhere.

I will say I don't really believe that tweet is real, it just doesn't make sense. But the way the building collapsed doesn't really make that much sense either, I dunno. I thought when it all happened they came out and said it had just been inspected and was fine. Also we are talking about buildings that have and do withstand hurricanes. And it very much does look like a lot of buildings that have been bombed.

I'm not an engineer, but I would be curious of what it takes to actually overload the support structure on a building like that. Supposedly a lot of stuff had been getting loaded on the roof in prep for renovations? It seems like you'd have to massively overload a support in order to collapse a building like that though.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Sorry, guess I forgot that context, that's in another thread somewhere.

I will say I don't really believe that tweet is real, it just doesn't make sense. But the way the building collapsed doesn't really make that much sense either, I dunno. I thought when it all happened they came out and said it had just been inspected and was fine. Also we are talking about buildings that have and do withstand hurricanes. And it very much does look like a lot of buildings that have been bombed.

I'm not an engineer, but I would be curious of what it takes to actually overload the support structure on a building like that. Supposedly a lot of stuff had been getting loaded on the roof in prep for renovations? It seems like you'd have to massively overload a support in order to collapse a building like that though.

Yeah I deleted that post shortly after I made it. I did some more digging and found out that his supposed tweet was most likely false.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was always going to end up dead by suspicious means. He wouldnt have it any other way.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yesturday this popped up. Give the channel it a read.
Less than 29 hours until the timer ends.
🤷‍♂️

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was just going to go and see if I could find something about this dead man's switch when I saw this thread necroed. Still have no idea of what to expect.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
All I want is a catalyst. Whatever it takes to drop scales from massive amounts of eyes and save our people before we're ground under the heel of retards who literally think they're our betters. I'm past hoping, however. Seeing a train wreck coming for not-kidding decades while everyone calls you crazy will wear a person out.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
I wonder what it costs to fake your own death in a Spanish prison? Live your life on an island importing cocaine and hookers

• 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
With this shit I'm always like this is bullshit but also curious at the same time because it would be epic if all this shit was true.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
With this shit I'm always like this is bullshit but also curious at the same time because it would be epic if all this shit was true.
Wait until we finally see the pictures of Hillary Clinton eating new born babies in her underground bunker with her other friends. That's the drop I've been hoping for now for about 5 years. Trust the Waiting Game! It had to happen this way but there's no stopping what's coming!!

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder what it costs to fake your own death in a Spanish prison? Live your life on an island importing cocaine and hookers
75 year old drug and alcohol abuser, I doubt he had much left in him. I'm actually surprised he lasted this long and wouldn't be surprised if the guy was on, or needed, dialysis and wasn't able to get it.

• 2Like