RIP Queen Elizabeth

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What information did she have on Hillary Clinton?

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
citizen kane applause GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I started at Primary school (Elementary?) , we had a pic of Queen Elizabeth II in the corner of every classroom, on the wall.

Open photo

Each morning, when the bell rang, our combined k/1/2/3 class would shuffle into the room, go to our desks (about 18-19 of us) and the teacher would put the record on - God Save The Queen - and we would cover our hearts and sing along. That happened every morning. While I long for an independent Australia, I also kinda liked having Liz around. She was a war criminal, an inbred member of an autocratic and demonstrably evil regime, but . . She certainly had a way of looking good on money.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 8 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
We believe that King Charles III will hold the role for a few weeks - to ensure smooth transition, and then abdicate and hand over to his eldest son, William. Who will most likely take the title 'King William V'

I for one welcome our Lizard overlords, but today starts the journey to an Australian Republic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So when that quadroon noggress and the ginger fag become Supreme leader of earth now?

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Be it ruinous wars, deindustrialization, the dissolution of the Commonwealth, the imposition of COVID tyranny and economic ruin she was always there to provide a sense of continuity and legitimacy to those who needed to exploit it most R.I.P.
replace 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't aware the left hated the Queen so much. All Antifa/BLM is posting shit that makes out celeb thread look honorable. Wonder how Lendfuck and co feel about their heros celebrating deaths that way. I bet those low IQ hypocrites see it totally different.

• 3Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
When I started at Primary school (Elementary?) , we had a pic of Queen Elizabeth II in the corner of every classroom, on the wall.

Open photo

Each morning, when the bell rang, our combined k/1/2/3 class would shuffle into the room, go to our desks (about 18-19 of us) and the teacher would put the record on - God Save The Queen - and we would cover our hearts and sing along. That happened every morning. While I long for an independent Australia, I also kinda liked having Liz around. She was a war criminal, an inbred member of an autocratic and demonstrably evil regime, but . . She certainly had a way of looking good on money.

I liked licking her stamps.

• 1Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Edgelord

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't aware the left hated the Queen so much. All Antifa/BLM is posting shit that makes out celeb thread look honorable. Wonder how Lendfuck and co feel about their heros celebrating deaths that way. I bet those low IQ hypocrites see it totally different.
She's white, and old, in a family known for being racist, rich and useless.

Also, the left is ignorant of any 20th century history that happened before were born, so they don't actually know any of the little bit of good stuff about the queen.

What the fuck did you expect?

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
She's white, and old, in a family known for being racist, rich and useless.

Also, the left is ignorant of any 20th century history that happened before were born, so they don't actually know any of the little bit of good stuff about the queen.

What the fuck did you expect?
If you read the celebrity death thread then the "right" is all monsters and pure satan for talking badly about a dead person.
The same people worship groups like Antifa.
This was just days ago they had a meltdown.

I expect at least a week without being a total hypocrite from them but it is indeed asking a lot.