RL Picture Thread

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I'm forced from FoH, so not exactly from no where... said it on irc as well. Thought everyone knew, I haven't used the name forced in a long time other than FoH(original character name from EQ) I've since obviously changed username.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've posted a few pics on the old board, but here is one from a few weeks ago. Obviously, I'm the Asian chick.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'm forced from FoH, so not exactly from no where... said it on irc as well. Thought everyone knew, I haven't used the name forced in a long time other than FoH(original character name from EQ) I've since obviously changed genders
^

I'm forced from FoH, so not exactly from no where... said it on irc as well. Thought everyone knew, I haven't used the name forced in a long time other than FoH(original character name from EQ) I've since obviously changed username.
<--------didn't know.

So you are trans. Ok cool makes sense. I probably would have chosen a less "look at me" name but different strokes.

I remember the name forced from the old board - nothing about you struck me as completely batshit crazy - here's to hoping that you buck the trend of FoH only having batshit crazy trans and female impersonators.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know this isn't exactly news (I've seen his pics before also), but are we just going to skip over the fact that Celebrindal is Vin Diesel?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you're going to troll the thread, at least make an honest effort at being clever.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
<--------didn't know.

So you are trans. Ok cool makes sense. I probably would have chosen a less "look at me" name but different strokes.

I remember the name forced from the old board - nothing about you struck me as completely batshit crazy - here's to hoping that you buck the trend of FoH only having batshit crazy trans and female impersonators.
Can a trans even have boobs that big? Lol I'm not up on the recent trans info...

I would be more inclined to think just a guy posing on these boards when they claim female.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why are you complaining about big tits? Just fucking enjoy them and don't ask questions.