Robocop - Remake

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
This movie is fucking moronic. The ED-209 guns down a kid with a knife with live fucking ammunition. They COULD be using the taser rounds they give Robo (who still proceeds to gun everyone down with the sub machine gun thing) but nooooo the giant armoured walking tank guns down a kid... because he had a knife. That was within the first 5 or so minutes and the intelligence level never rose above that quality of writing. Oh, and for the record, the original is one of my favourite films of all time.
But hey, that is just my opinion.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
watched it last night, like most said it was just ok. for me didn't have any wow cool moments at all. would have been better for me if he had some better tactics in his fights
The action was definitely the weakest part of the movie. Only part that was cool was him moving with the ED-209's to fuck up the targeting of the other one.

I thought the movie was alright, the reasoning behind robocop was great, but the pacing of the movie just felt off. The whole opening scene with Omar being a flashback was so unnecessary when they could have just opened with them investigating a warehouse and ended the scene with Murphy being blown up (or gunned down).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Passable as B-grade action. Original is an entirely different beast.