Rocket League - PS4/PC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
The road to grand champ continues friends, made it to champ 3 in season 8. I may grind hoops a bit too, super fun mode.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So the competitive season just reset. And most importantly there is now perhaps the first fully cross platform multiplayer. Using RocketID - their own in game friend system and universal matchmaking.

If there are any PS/Xbox players out there in FoH land. I'm Reth#1252.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Here are the start and end dates of Radical Summer’s three event phases:

• ’80s Blockbusters: June 10 – July 1
  • ’80s Culture: July 1 – July 22
  • ’80s Television July 22 – August 12
Look fun!
47969166457_ef53e9cadc_k.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

heh. finally starting to get better at this game! My practicing is finally starting to pay off! Nevermind my Mexican rap! lol

• 2Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Finally hit Diamond! Not bad for someone in his 40's! I dont think i can get much higher, but ill try! lol

20190801014534_1.jpg

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also Protip: Don't get to D3 Div 4 - Win 5 in a row, still somehow not get C1, get drunk, and play ranked and delevel back to P3. :p

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Also Protip: Don't get to D3 Div 4 - Win 5 in a row, still somehow not get C1, get drunk, and play ranked and delevel back to P3. :p
took me a whjile to get out of platinum, i would get plat 3 then freefall and lose many in a row to the point where i'd get close to Gold again! lol, i think i have gotten more consistant though! I have put alot of time in practice mode just trying to learn 'advanced" maneuvers! lol

Senaiel

You should add me and/or reth as we always like to play with fohers KCXIV KCXIV . We play champ 2 ish but I'll be happy to play hoggfight102.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Sen and Reth are better than I am. They can maintain C2. But I could probably duo with you and get us to D3 - you'll level quicker.

This reminds me I need to get another Rocket League Tournament like we did that one time and I announced it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
my steam is kcxiv obviously. I still need to learn how to play off the wall better, im too inconsistant right now, but im learning, for the first say 600-700 hours, i just played i didnt really try to get better and try advance stuff. That was my fault. the last 600 or so hours, i been actually trying to get better little by l,ittle, now i take it a bit more seriously in terms of practicing advanced gameplay! Ii was stuck in silver and gold for a long time due to me just playing safe! lol Ill get better.

• 1Like
Hey, boys and girls. I see that there are a lot of beginners in this thread and I want to help you out because I know how hard is it to play when you're a newbie, you don't know anything and you've never played it before. First of all, you should watch some videos from Thanovic about Rocket League, they are meaningful and you will find there a lot of useful information. I advise you to use special sites where you can buy items for a cheaper price, but it's up to you to decide. There are a lot of them on the Internet, personally, I'm using this rl trading site, I've never had any issues with it, so you can use it.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Senaiel

I believe the game is going free to play due to the epic games acquisition. The game is honestly one of the best "sports" style games ever created. The reason for this is the AI doesn't partake in any competitive games, it is all user vs user. The real question for you is what you are looking for. The game has one of the highest skill caps possible but can be enjoyed at any level. Recently I haven't played as much because I have hit my wall in progression and just do not want to dedicate the time to practicing. I say give it a go but be prepared to feel like you are terrible at it. Also make sure your button setup is ideal because changing after a few hundred hours is impossible.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Download Rocket League (Now FTP) on the Epic Store and receive a $10 coupon that's good until Nov 1st.