Room Temperature IQ Cuisine DIscussion

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
British food is about the worst on earth and the only way to reliably get something decent there is to go ethnic, eg an indian place. On the other hand, some of you motherfuckers aside from ossoi are probably chonkers and really know your candy. I'm not sure whether to trust british chocolate or not.
the Simpsons told me that Germany is the Land of Chocolate, so i just assume the good stuff comes from there.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The 2 thinnest books in history are "Famous Jogger Yachtsmen" and "Delicious English Cuisine".
They eat baked beans for breakfast.

I still haven’t gotten over that first experience.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
in the local dollar store you can get Toblerone, Lindt, Godiva, Milka, Cadbury, Ritter Sport, Russel Stover and the regular candy bar brands. there is no exclusive regional chocolate brands anymore
Toblerone is the shiznet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
British food is about the worst on earth and the only way to reliably get something decent there is to go ethnic, eg an indian place. On the other hand, some of you motherfuckers aside from ossoi are probably chonkers and really know your candy. I'm not sure whether to trust british chocolate or not.

Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Shepard's pie. All great dishes so no it's far from the worst, you know whats the worst?

Mosquito burgers and cockroach milk.

• 4Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you know whats the worst?

1660796211722.png

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Shepard's pie. All great dishes so no it's far from the worst, you know whats the worst?

Fish and chips are basic as fuck fried food, bangers are inferior to pretty much every other sausage on earth, and shephards pie isn't really any better than your chicken pot pies and really any meat pot pie. Your list is basically just some ok/decent options and nothing spectacular. You cross the channel and France has some excellent cuisine, as does spain, or italy, or germany... sorry but not sorry, British food is trash tier and the only things worse are the shit you say that are basically only eaten in the literal worst places on earth like east african hellscapes. Congrats I guess on beating the likes of South Sudan?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fish and chips are basic as fuck fried food, bangers are inferior to pretty much every other sausage on earth, and shephards pie isn't really any better than your chicken pot pies and really any meat pot pie. Your list is basically just some ok/decent options and nothing spectacular. You cross the channel and France has some excellent cuisine, as does spain, or italy, or germany... sorry but not sorry, British food is trash tier and the only things worse are the shit you say that are basically only eaten in the literal worst places on earth like east african hellscapes. Congrats I guess on beating the likes of South Sudan?
You clearly had the low quality sausages, we have the best ones here but you can buy shit ones too.

It's like saying that chicken nuggets are bad after eating cheap mechanically reclaimed meat, when ones made of proper cuts of chicken exist.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i never had Shephard's Pie, i thought it was really a pot pie, but it looks like it also has mashed potatoes in it. maybe its different.
You clearly had the low quality sausages, we have the beat ones here but you can buy shit ones too.

It's like saying that chicken nuggets are bad after eating cheap mechanically reclaimed meat, when ones made of proper cuts of chicken exist.
ive mostly had italian sausage for most of my life. the hot ones are great, but they make you pay the next day. so i stick with the mild version and mix in some onions and peppers with fried potatoes on a sub roll. its amazing.

iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

You clearly had the low quality sausages, we have the beat ones here but you can buy shit ones too.

What makes your sausages good? You'd have to argue that they're better than a nice kielbasa or some cheese stuffed whatever from bavaria or the spicy italian ones or here by me they put onions and chili peppers in and they're amazing. Nah man, bangers are near the bottom of the sausage totem pole, above the likes of a shit hot dog and below almost anything else.

British culture and history has plenty going for it but food is definitely not your thing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What makes your sausages good? You'd have to argue that they're better than a nice kielbasa or some cheese stuffed whatever from bavaria or the spicy italian ones or here by me they put onions and chili peppers in and they're amazing. Nah man, bangers are near the bottom of the sausage totem pole, above the likes of a shit hot dog and below almost anything else.

British culture and history has plenty going for it but food is definitely not your thing.
ever have chorizo? that shit is also good. i make it with my omelet. break it up and spread the pieces in the middle. then add sharp cheddar and let it all melt together.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

It's a universal fact that Cadbury is better than Hershey. My understanding is that Cadbury is actual milk chocolate vs some powdered, artificial shit

1660806548876.png

Incoming "but butter knives!"

British people do not want a trade deal with American. This is because UK will be forced to accept chickens that swim in chlorine instead of water before being canned. Cows that are dosed with more steroids than a gymshark fitness influencer and cannot support their own body weight (like your average wal mart shopper), spinal columns served in buns, turkeys that are fed twinkies so that they float better, and eggs that are hand painted white.

Yes, laugh at British food more you big brains

• 1Moron

yerm

It's a universal fact that Cadbury is better than Hershey. My understanding is that Cadbury is actual milk chocolate vs some powdered, artificial shit

View attachment 428664

Incoming "but butter knives!"

British people do not want a trade deal with American. This is because UK will be forced to accept chickens that swim in chlorine instead of water before being canned. Cows that are dosed with more steroids than a gymshark fitness influencer and cannot support their own body weight (like your average wal mart shopper), spinal columns served in buns, turkeys that are fed twinkies so that they float better, and eggs that are hand painted white.

Yes, laugh at British food more you big brains

Hershey is pretty bad on its own. I figured it was for cooking/baking or melting/mixing, not shoving into your guzzle. I'm not a huge candy person though. Cadbury on its own as some kind of snack, sure, way better. I personally would take some 90% dark Swiss stuff over either.

But regardless, tradition british food is crap. It just is. I don't trust a brit when it comes to food just like I wouldn't trust some anime nerd talking about hot women or an eq raid leader to give fitness advice. All the local dishes from my home area are 20 times tastier than anything in the UK that isn't from an "asian" place like turkish or indian.

download.jpeg
images (24).jpeg
images (25).jpeg

• 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
All the local dishes from my home area

View attachment 428670

Pizza is American? ok

Reality: no Brit would argue that America doesn't have a superior range of fast foods, junk foods and candy options. Although Froot Loops were never sold in the UK due to containing too many artificial flavourings that aren't allowed in UK foods. When they were launched for UK market they had all the flavour and taste removed, lol

Traditional foods associated with America are hamburgers, hot dogs, regional BBQ - not exactly ground breaking apart from the BBQ for things like brisket, although BBQ isn't exclusive to the USA

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Hershey is pretty bad on its own. I figured it was for cooking/baking or melting/mixing, not shoving into your guzzle. I'm not a huge candy person though. Cadbury on its own as some kind of snack, sure, way better. I personally would take some 90% dark Swiss stuff over either.

But regardless, tradition british food is crap. It just is. I don't trust a brit when it comes to food just like I wouldn't trust some anime nerd talking about hot women or an eq raid leader to give fitness advice. All the local dishes from my home area are 20 times tastier than anything in the UK that isn't from an "asian" place like turkish or indian.

View attachment 428668View attachment 428669View attachment 428670
Hershey is pure garbage. Smells and tastes like vomit and hard as concrete. Not even good in baking. They make and distribute Cadbury in the US; same shit, different brand. They also make Reese cups...pure shit. Peanut butter has a weird taste and texture. They make Twizzlers...of which I have had a single bite of and threw away. The big brands of UK and USA are all pretty shit compared to stuff you can get in Europe.

Just about anywhere, local products beat large corporation rubbish. There's a local candy maker and they make really good, savory chocolate. Family owned, highly rated.

• 1Picard

yerm

I shouldn't brag about our pizza. We have Chicago. Their pizza (and crime rate) make me cringe like I assume a lot of you brits do when Chris posts.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like