Room Temperature IQ Cuisine DIscussion

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fish and chips are basic as fuck fried food, bangers are inferior to pretty much every other sausage on earth, and shephards pie isn't really any better than your chicken pot pies and really any meat pot pie. Your list is basically just some ok/decent options and nothing spectacular. You cross the channel and France has some excellent cuisine, as does spain, or italy, or germany... sorry but not sorry, British food is trash tier and the only things worse are the shit you say that are basically only eaten in the literal worst places on earth like east african hellscapes. Congrats I guess on beating the likes of South Sudan?

You dare compare a Shephard's Pie to a chicken pot pie!? This isn't Stouffer's motherfucker, I WILL KILL YOU!!!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
A lot of authentic places still sell the "americanized" stuff. They usually have two menus, the chinese menu and the american menu. But going to china town and ordering the "american" stuff is still head and shoulders above getting it at one of the random "Best Food #1" style place.

Yeah it's same here. The authentic menu will normally have dim sum, ducks hanging in window and exotic stuff like chicken feet etc

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it's same here. The authentic menu will normally have dim sum, ducks hanging in window and exotic stuff like chicken feet etc

Chinatown duck is one of the things thats hard to find anywhere but Chinatown and is awesome.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chinatown duck is one of the things thats hard to find anywhere but Chinatown and is awesome.

I once made it for Christmas, didn't have any string to tie and hang it from, so I used mint dental floss.

Sevens

Log Wizard
stal·lion

noun
noun: stallion; plural noun: stallions
  1. an uncastrated adult male horse.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Same with "authentic mexican food". tex-mex and cali-mex is the good stuff.
Eh, Tex Mex is great but its sort of its own thing. Its like American Chinese - entirely different from the original and usually better.

California Mexican food is the peak of Mexican food. The real thing, prepared by Mexicans in a generally authentic Mexican style, just with better ingredients and slightly fewer intestinal parasites.

Mexican food I've had in Mexico was always disappointing.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Legendary Jewish Athletes?
You might be surprised. Right off the top of my head, Sandy koufax. I heard amari stoudemire claims to be jewish too.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ed5a96f6-6a83-4fa0-a71c-a667f6e1396d_text.gif

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Eh, Tex Mex is great but its sort of its own thing. Its like American Chinese - entirely different from the original and usually better.

California Mexican food is the peak of Mexican food. The real thing, prepared by Mexicans in a generally authentic Mexican style, just with better ingredients and slightly fewer intestinal parasites.

Mexican food I've had in Mexico was always disappointing.
Fuck, are we about to have a corn derail?

xaivius

Freelance Kwisatz-Haderach
<Gold Donor>
Chicago deep dish is amazing but it has gone beyond pizza into casserole.
Was going to say that it's basically a lasagna at this point. Tasty as fuck when done well, but kinda a pain in the ass to eat.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Fish and chips are basic as fuck fried food, bangers are inferior to pretty much every other sausage on earth, and shephards pie isn't really any better than your chicken pot pies and really any meat pot pie. Your list is basically just some ok/decent options and nothing spectacular. You cross the channel and France has some excellent cuisine, as does spain, or italy, or germany... sorry but not sorry, British food is trash tier and the only things worse are the shit you say that are basically only eaten in the literal worst places on earth like east african hellscapes. Congrats I guess on beating the likes of South Sudan?

Gordon Ramsay begs to differ.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gordon Ramsay begs to differ.

Oh yeah, British food is awful, but the most fanous chef in the US is either Gordon Ramsey cooking x3 Michelin star food or Guy Ferriari pretending that meat on bread (or with fries) is amazing.

• 2Worf