Roseanne

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have zero interest in the spinoff even though I really like John Goodman.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That stupid bitch is going to jail, if not being hung.
So who really gives a flying fuck.
Rosie will be back in some capacity after the mass arrests anyways.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

it's giving the greenlight to a new Roseanne Barr-free version of 'Roseanne,' and it's coming back this Fall.

The network says the show's working title is "The Conners" and it will be in the Tuesday night, 8 PM slot. We broke the story

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Barf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This already crashed and burned, they literally are trying to ram the wreckage in harder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
OMG, this is gonna be so great

we get to see the writer prowness of all of Sara Gilberts SJW friends.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Dalien

Registered Hodor
People will watch the first episode or two out of curiosity, then they will keep watching or stop depending on if the show is any good or not.

If they manage to limp through an entire season with decent ratings, it wouldn't surprise me to see them bring Roseanne back for the next season. It will be a long enough time period that the outrage died down and Roseanne can just mea culpa.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Maybe Dan wins the lottery and wakes up to realize she dropped dead of a heart-attack the previous season.

Nah. That'd be too ridiculous.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When asked how it will be for the cast to continue after Barr's departure, Goodman said of his character, "It's an unknown. I guess he'll be mopey and sad because his wife's dead."

Sounds hilarious!

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if this even finishes the season before its canceled.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

no one is going to give a shit about "The Connors" and yes they will finish it just because even if its ratings are negative.

• 1Like