Ryan Lochte scandal megathread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
look for extortion cases dealing with private citizens and citizens arrest. That is how I found the prostitution case.
"vandal held for ransom" maybe.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Brazilian government is basically using this to send a message. You go over there, break shit, and file false police reports in order to make them look bad. They have to do something.

The only thing false about his police report is that maybe he should have said extortion instead of armed robbery. Maybe he wasted the time of the police. But he shouldn't be prosecuted for it because he couldn't be expected to know that extortion was perfectly legal. In first world countries, that kinda shit is illegal. If he wasn't so dumb, I'd like to see him say something like that in an interview. "Sorry I wasted your time, I didn't realize that was legal in your third world shithole"

motherfucker needs to hire me as a PR man.

Against Ryan owns words, that there was damage?

If he had said, there was no damage done, it was fabricated, then yes, but he conceded there was damage.

He never said, look there was no damage done.

He also said he was drunk and didn't remember. Basically, he wasn't in shape to dispute whatever they wanted to claim. But he remembered the gun being pulled on him, and there's video to back that up.

Again I know English is rough for you but the poster you are arguing with said there were no damages to the bathroom, not that there was no damage. How do you say bathroom in spanish?

Bano but the n has a ~ over the top. I can't figure out how to make that letter on my red blooded American computer.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where are you guys getting police reports from, Lochte and friends never filed a police report? They never reported it to anyone until Lochte went on the Today show.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If they never filed a police report, then why were they charged by the police with filing a false police report?

Something smells rotten in brazil!!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To my knowledge he only told his mom in private, never filed a report. His mom flipped out and ran to the press, lochte then made another mistake by confirming the "lie" he told his mom. Thats when things started snowballing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, didn't miss much while I was asleep. No surprise that Lendarios doesn't understand the difference between 'not guilty' and 'found guilty but conviction overturned because of procedural error during trial'. Also, that appeal argument is a joke. Either the appellate judge is a moron or the legal standards for citizen's arrest have changed since 1985, because what that dude was doing was not a fucking citizen's arrest, or would not have been.

It's also not the same because the dude didn't pull out a fucking gun and demand a blowjob from her. The 'guard' in Rio pulled out a gun and demanded money from the swimmers. Extortion has shades of gray, armed robbery really doesn't.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I read another article, in where they stated that the guards that held him, were in fact members of the police, another state, but police nonetheless.

In the light of this new evidence, I retract my support. The police is in no business of extorting/receiving money in exchange for leniency. If if would have been among private citizens, then it would have not been extortion.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the olympics bankrupted brazil, they are desperate for cash. it shouldnt shock you that they would shake down gringos for money.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read another article, in where they stated that the guards that held him, were in fact members of the police, another state, but police nonetheless.

In the light of this new evidence, I retract my support. The police is in no business of extorting/receiving money in exchange for leniency. If if would have been among private citizens, then it would have not been extortion.

If they were not on duty, the fact that they were members of the police is completely irrelevant and they were no different than if they had been accountants. Also, it wasn't extortion. It was armed robbery.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lol who gives a fuck anymore? The Brazil olympics are over. We never have to think about that diseased shitstain of a country and their worthless people unless they do something that necessitates bombing their ass into the Stone Age. Like discovering oil.

Our swimming bros are home with armfuls of gold medals. Everyone is happy.

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Y'all are acting like run of the mill extortion of (rich) foreign sports stars is completely out of the question. Run of the mill extortion in a third world country is something Leandarios should at least understand well. I mean come on dude.

Probably because Lendarios appears to be from a third-world shithole like Brazil where police corruption and robbery/extortion are completely normal, thus he thinks it's A-Okay for this to happen.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol who gives a fuck anymore? The Brazil olympics are over. We never have to think about that diseased shitstain of a country and their worthless people unless they do something that necessitates bombing their ass into the Stone Age. Like discovering oil.

Our swimming bros are home with armfuls of gold medals. Everyone is happy.
Yea, i couldn't give 2 shits if the whole of South America goes to shit, wtf is even there? rain forests? Yo i got a tree in my backyard, don't need no 3rd world trees.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea, i couldn't give 2 shits if the whole of South America goes to shit, wtf is even there? rain forests? Yo i got a tree in my backyard, don't need no 3rd world trees.
the hottest women in the world? ancient artifacts going back 5000 years? if the US was running that shit i can bet you it wouldnt be a shithole. well maybe if they started running it now. but if Teddy Roosevelt had his hands on it? that shit would be poppin with awesome.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
We were running Panama for awhile and it was still a giant shithole.

Error. Panama is/was wonderful. I sexed a lot of women there and drinks were cheap. Probably the reason I sexed so many women.