Ryan Lochte scandal megathread

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Lol who gives a fuck anymore? The Brazil olympics are over. We never have to think about that diseased shitstain of a country and their worthless people unless they do something that necessitates bombing their ass into the Stone Age. Like discovering oil.

Our swimming bros are home with armfuls of gold medals. Everyone is happy.

Everyone should give a fuck that the media ruins people, because why the fuck not? Screw any ethics, give me a narrative.

And then people like Lendarios suck the narratives cock and even after reading a lot of contradicting evidence, he is too busy swallowing to think about it critically.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Everyone should give a fuck that the media ruins people, because why the fuck not? Screw any ethics, give me a narrative.

If gamergate and the 2016 elections haven't already ruined you to the media, additional bullshit like this ought to push you over the edge.

I'd probably trust random people on the street more than I trust articles written in the MSM these days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If they were not on duty, the fact that they were members of the police is completely irrelevant and they were no different than if they had been accountants. Also, it wasn't extortion. It was armed robbery.

First of all, it does matter if they were off duty cops because off duty cops still carry all the authority of on duty cops. It's why places like to hire off duty cops for security.
Second, I still agree with you that it doesn't matter if they were cops because even if it's an accountant who draws a gun on you and demands money, it's still robbery or extortion. Them being cops would/could add abuse of authority to the list though.

Also, there was more than 1 robber? I thought there was 1 and he was either a cop or a prison guard, no one would say for sure.

Lol who gives a fuck anymore? The Brazil olympics are over. We never have to think about that diseased shitstain of a country and their worthless people unless they do something that necessitates bombing their ass into the Stone Age. Like discovering oil.

Our swimming bros are home with armfuls of gold medals. Everyone is happy.

My company does work in Brazil so I might have to go some day. We go often enough that we were talking about opening an office there. I think the price of oil killed that deal though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user