San Diego, CA

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If it wasn't for a navigation system I think would have killed someone by now here. I don't think I have seen one street that goes straight for my then 300 yards. Going to the safari today and I'm actually looking more forward to a bertos taco shop lol.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Why have straight streets in paradise? Oh, and the hills...hard to build a grid system when there are hills everywhere.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it wasn't for a navigation system I think would have killed someone by now here. I don't think I have seen one street that goes straight for my then 300 yards.
Ha, it's the same in LA but there is a reason for it. Back when LA was a ranch town they built the roads so that they went around the ranch properties. These roads eventually became the main streets of the city at large. So you can be driving down a seemingly large thoroughfare when all of a sudden for no reason it banks to one side. I am sure SD being one of the oldest cities in California has a similar reason also not discounting the fact that SD is hilly as fuck.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oscar's Mexican Seafood, best fucking seafood taco ever. Also bertos taco places are just straight up money. I'll write up a little guide in a couple days of where I stayed and stuff to give an outsiders perspective. Maybe it will help people going there in the future. Beautiful city and weather.