Satisfactory

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Now live on Steam, supports cross-play w/ those who own it on EGS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
my first time seeing this game, this video had me in tears for some reason. will play this game for sure. I highly recommend this video for pure entertainment value.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
my first time seeing this game, this video had me in tears for some reason. will play this game for sure. I highly recommend this video for pure entertainment value.

Wow, did not disappoint. Whoever that is is a solid comedic commentator, gonna look at more things he's done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Yea, he does funny stuff in game. Even with inventory hacks his builds are hours and days long. The sheer randomness of everything he does shows he's not copy/pasting much in save editors.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been enjoying this game immensely. It plays differently than Factorio, but still scratches that same part of the reptilian brain.

Personally, I enjoy the verticality, and ability to spaghetti your conveyor belts over and under each other. Jumping and flying through the parts of your factories is fun too.

Anyone else playing this?

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Not sure how popular this game was here but I'm playing it a lot.

Anyone know of a production calculator site that can take into account overclocking? Specifically of miners.

The two main ones I've seen don't seem to have the option...

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Pretty excited for another update, seems like it's been forever since Update 3

Tuco Tuco did you every try this one? I think you would love it, if not give it a go when you are done with Dyson.

• 2Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I will get my install updated and see if I can find some time this week to join you. I'll send a PM.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Been holding off playing this until this update dropped. Guess it’s time to reinstall and get to factory making.

Spending some time planning how to set up a drone based system. I'm using an existing world from update 3 because I don't want to do all the unlocking again but setting up a whole new system. Spent awhile today just setting up a starter power system by connecting all the geysers . I always end up building an elevated base in the NE desert find the others area to be soo busy. Doesn't seem like drones will have neough throughput to replace trains but will have to crunch some numbers in excel

• 1Like