Scenes from movies that make you cry?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Road to Perdition, arguably Tom Hanks' best movie. Dad stuff always gets me. There are a few scenes that hits at your heartstrings, bit the ending is the worst obviously.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Most recently? It was a TV show and I can't believe I really cried...

OK-- spoiler ahead. so stop reading now if you don't know. Also, feel free to thrash me as I am unequivocally ashamed that I did cry (but then I got mad).

Last episode of "Veronica Mars" season 4. Can't remember ever crying when watching "The Rockford Files" (which seems to be the show Veronica Mars is modeled after). Boo-hoo-hoo. It exposed my inner pansy in more ways than I can describe. Didn't see that coming or figure it would ever happen (with that show).

Rob Thomas you briefly undid me!

SPOILER AHEAD!
|
|
|
\/
---------------------------------
logan.jpg

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh yeah this one so much. Our first kid was just a few months old when this came on free tv and we thought nothing of it. Hey it's an animated movie, let's watch this.
Ten minutes later we both bawled our eyes out.

Since then, basically antything with kids.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i cried in the theater when the humans destroyed Home Tree in Avatar. but i was on acid so.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saving Private Ryan when Adam goldberd gets stabbed and Rorschach (watchmen) piss me off

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I do not own many movies. They have to be pretty special for me to purchase as I do not watch much tv. This is the only love story I own.

And this is the only kid movie/drama I own. Not sure why this one rips me to shreds, but it hits me right in the feels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

You're like Bert Kreischer. He balls at the Time Traveler's Wife.

Just tried watching this again tonight. I haven’t seen in a couple of years. Had to turn it off about 15 minutes in. Started welling up when she said “You’re my best friend. I have loved you my whole life.”

This really is a great movie.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Along with any movie that features a dog being hurt or killed I cried for hours after watching the end scene in the day of the dolphin. It used to take a lot to make me cry as a young man, but now I can't make it through a soldier returns video without welling up. Haha, my throat hurts from thinking about a military dog's la
Yes I know it isn't a movie, have some kleenex.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't cry in movies. Get your shit together.

But the feels:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

“Fry’s dog was a Villi.... ah fuck it hand me a tissue” - every FoH poster

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

This shit hit me hard as a kid. I legit had dreams about it and would wake up crying. I was also like 5

That and t he end of the Animated Puff the magic dragon when Puff has to move on and the kid cant handle it.