Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'd still do it all over again to be honest. 8 years of fun and unconditional love.
i had more great moments with this dog than i care to remember.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm with Bragon on that one. You know what you're getting yourself into with a dog. And it's worth every minute. Best friend for their entire life. Until death do us part. It's really the only time that statement is 100% true unless the owner is a shithead.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
After reading this thread, plus the last few post:

Note to Film-makers - Have a dog in your film . . . that dies.

Will bring the water-works on every time.

Oh and Bragon, kidding aside that is a sad story, sorry for your loss.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
you guys will probably think i am stupid, but fuck you: the reuniting of Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth at WM7(?) after his loss to the Ultimate Warrior.
also Perks of being a Wallflower when the guy calls his sister near the end of the movie.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
you guys will probably think i am stupid, but fuck you: the reuniting of Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth at WM7(?) after his loss to the Ultimate Warrior.
also Perks of being a Wallflower when the guy calls his sister near the end of the movie.
Yeah, that's pretty stupid. The Randy Savage/Miss Elizabeth stuff was fake, while movies are not.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Watched this shit in college with my class cause my teacher loved the movie, and we were discussing the Revolutionary War. YOU KNOW HOW HARD I HAD TO HOLD MY TEARS IN FRONT OF MY PEERS MAN?! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Watched this shit in college with my class cause my teacher loved the movie, and we were discussing the Revolutionary War. YOU KNOW HOW HARD I HAD TO HOLD MY TEARS IN FRONT OF MY PEERS MAN?! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

Some smoking hottie would've wanted to gargle your balls right then and there, golden opportunity missed, man.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This just punched me right into the feelings. I had to put my 8 years old dog to sleep yesterday, we went through every possible exam and treatment we could but there was no saving him. He ended up not being able to hold food or walk right anymore, and there was nothing else we could have done.
Holding him until his heart stopped, until his last breath left him, i don't think there is any way i'll ever think back on that and not start tearing up.
Damn, feel better dude, takes time.
ah damn i did that too, i was with him, dear lord i forgot marley and me had that scene too, thinking back to it (cuz i'm pussy and cannot watch that movie again), it had a great euthanize scene. First time i ever put down a friend, hell first time my wife and i really had a pet (10years), my regular vet wasn't there, cuz well the cancer doctor was there to do it, and from reading forums of euthanzia, the whole place did the best by the textbook, hell this cancer doctor is the first man past the age of 10 i cried in front of when he told me the cancer came back, and for the dogs own good i should do it in 24hours. (the oral cancer came and spread in like the next day, his face was so swelled he looked like a lion) Also about the first time i raged on forums, i read all these horror stories of bad euthanzied experiences, but what raged me the most was hearing about how vets offer this service where you can drop off and they euthanize without you there (for people who are afraid to be there). I of course don't blame the vets, i blame the owners, only when the vet did the double injections and my dog slumped to forever sleep did i realize being there isn't about you, thats not the time to be a selfish prick, it's to give back all the unconditional love your dog gave by being there for him/her, otherwise they'd be scared shitless dying alone.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was thinking about this thread at work today. And remembering when I first watched Marley and Me.

It was during Christmas break and I was with my brother's family, we were all watching it on Blu-Ray. It was chosen as something we could all watch as a family. I had no idea of the ending, but as the movie is getting close to the end, I'm starting to work out that the dog was going to die. Then he does and there's the whole funeral scene with the notes from the kids.

My Brother's wife is checking with the kids, "You're okay? Sad isn't it, but you're okay? Yeah?"

I'm sitting there, fighting like a fucker to hold it all together and not show how torn up I was. A 6'3" steel worker trying not to fall apart while the kids were all right.

Siliconemelons

Shit changes as you change- I was watching some dumb chick flick movie that I have seen before or something- but now with a wife and kids a scene just kicked me in the "feels bro" and brrgaaalalgrhrahgahahahahahaaaaaarrhhhh QQ man QQ

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I didn't read the rest of the thread so don't know if this one was already mentioned, but has anyone seenTwo Brothers?

Synopsis: "Two tigers are separated as cubs and taken into captivity, only to be reunited years later as enemies by an explorer (Guy Pearce) who inadvertently forces them to fight each other."

You simply can't NOT cry at SOME point during it.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watership Down, at the end when it shows elderly Hazel die in his sleep and he is admitted into the Elite Owsla while 'Bright Eyes' by Art Garfunkel plays. I used to read that book over and over while listening to Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' when I was like 14 or so. I can no longer hear music from that album without thinking of those rabbits. Actually not sure if Bright eyes played then or not, the song was so ubiquitous in the movie I just remember it that way.