Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

DMK_sl

shitlord
LOTR - The end when frodo leaves his boy samwise behind. I was like "thats your fucken boy!!!"
Lion King- We all know the scene.
The patriot- When Heath ledger dies.
Tristan + Isolde- on first watch
Surprise one- Click - When he's dying as an old man on the road.

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
Field of Dreams:
* "Moonlight" Graham stepping off the field to become "Doc" Graham in order to save the little girls life even though he knows he can never go back to his young, ballplayer self again.
* Kevin Costner meeting his father, their conversation and playing catch at the end.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It doesn't really fit the thread in that I didn't "cry like a bitch" but the scene when the parents found out what happened to the little fucker got me. It was only a few seconds. The doctor tells the mom, you see the mom back up, then cut to her hugging the son and the father standing helplessly in the doorway. So much shit communicated about how helpless the parents felt, how long the kid had carried this shit, and how they had not protected him. Maybe I'm just very very drunk but damn son, that shit got me.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A lot of the scenes mentioned here did it for me as well. One that I haven't seen mentioned is American History X. The ending of that made me well up, also the scene when the teacher asks Derek "Has anything you've done made your life better?"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is by no means the saddest thing I've ever watched, not by a long shot. Most of those have already been listed and I don't see any need to repeat them. However, in the interest of contributing something new, this was actually a pretty damn "dusty" scene on a show that wasn't typically known for its gravitas, so to speak, which made it stand out that much more. Jonathan Kent's funeral scene in Smallville.

Also, it may have been mentioned early on but I forget if Platoon was brought up.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
This is by no means the saddest thing I've ever watched, not by a long shot. Most of those have already been listed and I don't see any need to repeat them. However, in the interest of contributing something new, this was actually a pretty damn "dusty" scene on a show that wasn't typically known for its gravitas, so to speak, which made it stand out that much more. Jonathan Kent's funeral scene in Smallville.
The episodes surrounding Jonathan Kent's death were pretty strong. The one after the funeral had a pretty touching ending.

The "bye-bye" from Jonathan got me the most. Really liked him on that show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i will watch any movie good or bad, except
marley and me
hachiko

i watched marley and me when it came out with no issues, my dog was still going strong, i watched hachiko after my dog beat cancer(till it came back with a vengence) and it teared me up. When i put him down, i walked him one last time with my wife and he was moving as slow and as painful when marley couldn't get up the stairs, oh dear lord i didn't know how well that movie captured that scene.

i get muddled, i don't remember my first movie cry if it was either optimus prime or the land before time when littlefoot's mom died.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Didn't read some of the middle posts so I'm not sure if this is a second, but the final sequence of Six Feet Under floored me. Really well done stuff after really hooking you into the characters and making you care about them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Part 2 of The Enemy Below from the Justice League animated series, when Aquaman chops off his hand to save his son. The one and only time Aquaman has ever been awesome.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
I went to youtube and searched "Marley and Me sad scene" so I could link it here but I almost literally started crying thinking about it so I just aborted.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wife just made me watch it. (Hachiko)Then she giggles when the water works start.

roddo_sl

shitlord
When I was in the 6th grade my teacher read us where the red fern grows. I fucking bawled like a bitch for like an hour as he finished the book. Had to go the bathroom and wash my face off when he was done. Amazingly i was the only one who cried, but no one ever really gave me shit about it so I guess it touched everyone else as well. I cry at or tear up in the movies all the time, marley and me, I am legend, The patriot, braveheart, blah blah blah.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I concur with alot of the movies and shows posted here allready. So ill add in a few that havent been listed.

Bridge to Terabithia - I will admit that I cried a bit during rhe last few scenes. Especially when he finds out she died and and when he decides to take his sister to the forest. Had a friend who looked alot like the actress for her back in the day and it really hit me hard.

Tower of Druaga - Two main scenes. The one where the lancer chick dies after killing the demon. Also the final scene of where they play the music and show the epilogue for everyone. Just something about the music and the charachters just make feel the feels.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
End scene of Toy Story 3 was tough to get through, especially when Andy pulls Woody away when the little girl tries to grab it.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i will watch any movie good or bad, except
marley and me
hachiko

i watched marley and me when it came out with no issues, my dog was still going strong, i watched hachiko after my dog beat cancer(till it came back with a vengence) and it teared me up. When i put him down, i walked him one last time with my wife and he was moving as slow and as painful when marley couldn't get up the stairs, oh dear lord i didn't know how well that movie captured that scene.

i get muddled, i don't remember my first movie cry if it was either optimus prime or the land before time when littlefoot's mom died.
This just punched me right into the feelings. I had to put my 8 years old dog to sleep yesterday, we went through every possible exam and treatment we could but there was no saving him. He ended up not being able to hold food or walk right anymore, and there was nothing else we could have done.
Holding him until his heart stopped, until his last breath left him, i don't think there is any way i'll ever think back on that and not start tearing up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This just punched me right into the feelings. I had to put my 8 years old dog to sleep yesterday, we went through every possible exam and treatment we could but there was no saving him. He ended up not being able to hold food or walk right anymore, and there was nothing else we could have done.
Holding him until his heart stopped, until his last breath left him, i don't think there is any way i'll ever think back on that and not start tearing up.
This is exactly why I'll probably never own pets. Not only do they cost a ton of money for little output, but you spend every decade or so getting extremely attached to something that doesn't have a very long average lifespan. Why would you constantly want to relive that sort of tragedy? Fuck that. Dealing with it 3 times growing up was enough.