Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I was a kid, the funeral scene from My Girl got me going. Just rewatched out of curiosity, still kinda sad.
The end of Schindler's List kicks my ass. Related but off topic, Schindler is my ex-gf's *insert proper amount of 'great's* uncle.

I don't remember where exactly, but toward the end Four Lions really got to me. Amazing film

Szlia

Balad of Narayama. Story of harsh life in a rural village in 19th century Japan. Very very good movie.
The 1958 version by Kinoshita or the 1983 version by Imamura? I remember the Imamura version being packed with a strange brand of dark humor and not particularly sad.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The 1958 version by Kinoshita or the 1983 version by Imamura? I remember the Imamura version being packed with a strange brand of dark humor and not particularly sad.
Oh damn, didn't know there were two versions. I think it was the '83, though. Had some weird humor to it, yeah, but the end was still sad. I might just be weird.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I have never even heard of this movie and I want to fucking cry at work.
seriously, fuck you all for mentioning that movie. and fuck me more for being such a stupid masochist and watch it even when i knew what i was going to see

fuck

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saving Private Ryan at the very end when Ryan asks his wife to please tell him he's had a meaningful life. Fucking seen that movie over a half dozen times before, but for some reason the last time I watched it I teared up at that part.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh if we're talking about kids stuff... here's one.

Basically when I was like 4 or 5 the Transformers cartoon movie came out. My dad heard some things happened in the movie so he went and saw it himself. Of course, theater was packed with very young kids and their dads. He said when Optimus Prime died there was an explosion of the worst amount of crying he had ever heard in his life. All the dads looked pissed.

When it came out on VHS he had hoped that I was able to handle it.. left me to watch it on my own. After "the event" occurred he said he turned around and saw me standing in his doorway, tears streaming all over my face and I just said "THEY KILLED OPTIMUS PRIME!"

Said it was the worst decision he's ever made in terms of raising a child. Why the hell would the creators ever put that into the movie? Optimus Prime was every boy's childhood hero of that era. Fuck, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
I don't think i've ever seen anything as depressing as the opening scene Trainspotting or Requiem for a Dream....
I wouldn't say "cry like a bitch" but i've never felt worse then after these two.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I completely lied in my first post.. I forgot about Marley & Me. When I watched it, it was about 1 week after I had put my dog of 15 years down. She just got really lethargic and couldn't hold her bladder/bowels. It was time, and when I was watching the ending all I could remember was the look on my dogs face when I said goodbye. Damn, still get emotional thinking about it now. May she RIP.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I was a kid, the funeral scene from My Girl got me going. Just rewatched out of curiosity, still kinda sad.
Good call, this one choked me up some. Fuckin' bees....

I completely lied in my first post.. I forgot about Marley & Me. When I watched it, it was about 1 week after I had put my dog of 15 years down.
Oh man, no way I'd have watched that movie at that time. I mean, watching with some separation wouldn't stop all the feels, but watching right then is gonna rip your heart out.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was totally caught off guard with Toy Story 3. When they thought they were about to be incinerated and held hands and then the end. I never cry in movies but for some reason I teared up a little... Radio almost got me as well but I was more ticked off at the bullies than a sad cry.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Dancer in the dark.

I have never been as sucked into a movie as my first viewing of Dancer in the dark. It's a whimsical movie and beautifully composed, but the whole thing is so brazenly manipulative and dark. It's a love it or hate it movie, but if you let it pull you in then it is by far the saddest thing ever committed to film.

Fadaar

That guy
The Seymour episode of Futurama turns me into a little crying bitch of a man every time. I don't get it, but apparently it gets me.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Just a quick mention of:

Lord of the rings - Fellowship of the rings. After Gandalf has fallen and they rush out of the mines out onto a stony landing and we see them in tears. Frodo has his back turned, we haven't seen his face. Then when they call to him, he turns and the sadness in his eyes. Elijah Woods really nailed that performance.

Also from TV: If you know the episode of How I met your mother and Marshall gets the news that has father has suddenly died. Jason Segel did that reaction etc without being informed of what the news would be. I watched this episode only several months after my own father had died. That show has been on a few times as a repeat and I just can not watch it.