Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had to go back and look again, I was wrong tho -- the pubchem you quoted said nothing about potential non-target toxicity, it was the EPA link you posted that said there is "little to no".

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pubchem can be trusted for a lot of things. That little blurb about "little or no toxicity to non-target organisms" is ambiguous enough that no scholarly person would accept it as definitive proof of anything. *shrugs*
If it can't be trusted to be non corrupt on Monsanto then you can't trust it on any other topic at all.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pharm.

You're wasting your time bro.

Spend it on more important things, like not dying.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If it can't be trusted to be non corrupt on Monsanto then you can't trust it on any other topic at all.

You can trust pubchem as a source for the physical properties of compounds, it's intended use. If you want to figure out what a substance's melting point is, for example, it's a wonderful source.

Pharm.

You're wasting your time bro.

Spend it on more important things, like not dying.
Smartest thing you've said all day. I've seen you get in arguments that have lasted for weeks, not sure why I would even try to get anywhere in a discussion with you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You can trust pubchem as a source for the physical properties of compounds, it's intended use. If you want to figure out what a substance's melting point is, for example, it's a wonderful source.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Huh? I'm not an anti-GMO whackjob if that's what you're implying. Not trying to say that RoundUp is the devil (it isn't). I was just defending the dude from a few pages back who said that he has been killing bee hives with pelargonic acid containing product for years.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You weren't "just defending the dude"

You were doing what has become your modus operandi of posting for the past several months, which is come to the forums, find any discusion I'm in, try to contrarian troll me, get shut the fuck down, and then cry about it while I laugh at you because your god does not exist.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Actually, I just figured it out. And I should have figured it out sooner.

Fatty acids aren't water soluble, you need to dissolve them into non-polar solvents like hexane or chloroform. The reason the dude's spray kills beehives is because of the "inactive" ingredients in the product.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You weren't "just defending the dude"

You were doing what has become your modus operandi of posting for the past several months, which is come to the forums, find any discusion I'm in, try to contrarian troll me, get shut the fuck down, and then cry about it while I laugh at you because your god does not exist.
I definitely don't try to single you out or seek out your posts. I don't categorically disagree with you. Get over yourself.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Huh? I'm not an anti-GMO whackjob if that's what you're implying. Not trying to say that RoundUp is the devil (it isn't). I was just defending the dude from a few pages back who said that he has been killing bee hives with pelargonic acid containing product for years.
And like others have said you can kill bees with almost any liquid. If I drown you in chocolate syrup it doesn't mean chocolate syrup is toxic to humans.

There are so many variables to hitting a bug with a stream of fluid with multiple chemicals in it. Without a beetopsy he can't know what killed it just that he hit it with a product that has a certain chemical in it.

Take our cancers for instance. What caused it? Environmental? Genetics? Combination? God reached down to teach us a lesson? Satan reached up to test us? You can't know for sure but you can always try and look for a link. Doesn't mean that the one time you ate a GMO can of corn was the cause. Doesn't mean it wasn't the cause.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you have to shit up every thread you post in? Even if what I was saying was stupid, at least I kept stuff on topic. You really have a knack for detailing threads into flame wars.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You could put your money where your mouth is and go a month without jumping into any discussion I'm in and embarassing yourself, you know.

Or, we could just go back to crying like a bitch because your god doesn't exist.

Whatever.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You post so much, if I was going to avoid every discussion you were in I would have to quit posting.