Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anecdotal evidence? I've been a landscaper for 20 years and I can tell you with a 100% fact that I spray it and kill bees/wasps all the time. Literally all.....the....time.
Don't mind hodj, he's an expert on literally everything.

inb4 he mentions a two year old argument we had in a different thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Two years?

More like 3 months.

But you don't have to take my word for it.

That's why I cited MIT, the US Government and PubChem.

Now, when you get over the fact that your god does not exist, let me know.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The source you cited said "littleor no toxicity.". With two minutes of googling a substance you had likely never heard of before, you already claim to know more about it than someone that works with it every day.

I just learned you live in Kentucky, one of the stupidest States in the Union. Perhaps that is why you feel like you know better than everyone around you, even when you're on the internet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just learned you live in Kentucky, one of the stupidest States in the Union.
Oh look, a genetic and association fallacy and also holy shit are you out of the loop.

You must have missed the whole Second War of Southern Aggression.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Has nothing to do with any other argument we've had. Has everything to do with you thinking you know better than anyone else about any subject you've spent a few minutes googling.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So it has everything to do with you being butthurt your god does not exist, then?

K.

That's what I've been saying for awhile now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's what you resort to any time you don't have a good reply. Good way to make a point, tho.
rolleyes.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's the reply I give you every time you try to troll me because its the truth.

Truth hurts, thus when I point this out to you, it makes you really angsty.

But here's your biggest problem: You dont' get to cry about how I think I'm right all the time in a thread where I just proved I was right by citing multiple valid sources.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The sources you cited didn't even prove what you were claiming they proved, read them again.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, they did.

But if you have any citations from credible sources demonstrating that nonaonic acid kills bees, please feel free to provide them.

Otherwise you're pissing into headwinds.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
tests on non-target organisms, such as birds, fish, and honeybees,
revealed little or no toxicity. The chemical decomposes rapidly in both land and water
environments, so it does not accumulate.
"Little" toxicity, with the implication that this is because of how quickly it decomposes. Still sounds to me like it could be pretty toxic when sprayed directly on a hive.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's not a citation.

That's a semantics argument.

Citation please.

No one gives a shit what it "sounds like to you".

Got that?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Geez hodj I'm starting to think you're Butthurt because you're not going to get into heaven.

Someone obviously needs to spray a bee with roundup and kill it so hodj will have something to post 8 thousand times over the next 6 months on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well that point went right over your head.

I got pretty tired of intentional obtuseness with Draegan and Chaos lying about who they were going to vote for yesterday.

So how's about you address my actual point, or provide the requested citation, or you fuck right off?