Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Anything with batteries gets me excited. Storing power is the albatross around humanities neck right now.
Gspot-vibrator.jpg

tumblr_m5tp4hGOBw1qbnggp.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."(I was looking for a pro science religous qoute, closest relevant I found)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...in-a-year.html

Japanese scientists are expecting to be granted approval to grow human organs in animals and then harvest them for transplant within the next year.

About time I need a new squeedlyspooch

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Oooooh SNAP. The first author called shennanigans.

It does seem like an odd way to announce such a thing. But then again he seems to have left formal academia of his own accord early in his life. If he's earnest that sort of shennanigan would protect his name long term at the cost of his short term reputation.
Read the postscript to the article- He DID try to invite the physicists, and in more than one way; he just didnt do it very well, basically.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."(I was looking for a pro science religous qoute, closest relevant I found)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...in-a-year.html

Japanese scientists are expecting to be granted approval to grow human organs in animals and then harvest them for transplant within the next year.

About time I need a new squeedlyspooch
It's going to be awesome when you can just order up a new heart or lung as needed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Japanese scientists? You know that technology is immediately going to be used for something tentacle-rape related. Why grow organs inside animals, when you can just grow weird shit ONTO animals?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
this thing is disgusting at so many levels
Why? Shit we butcher them by the millions and devour them whole, sometimes in gruesome ways (Fried Chicken is a Chicken covered in it's own unfertilized sexual cells--yeah.)

So why not grow them with organs and harvest them? Is that somehow more disgusting than forcing them to breed, raising them and then devouring them?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Looks creepy, but it's probably just something about the building structure, the display case, and maybe trucks driving by or people walking by the case that cause vibrations that slowly make it turn.

iannis

Musty Nester
Bullshit. It's the mummy curse.

But all they need to do to stop that shit from happening is face it twords mecca.

What, Catholics are the only ones allowed to have miracle statues?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe someone put a egyptian vibrating dildo inside the statues ass and its set to turn on at certain points in the day.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Smart kid. Surprised that neither of her parents have a science degree. Steps away from the Matrix. Time to use stem cells to grow humans we can use as batteries.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Tired sleepy people on a train are an advertising resource to be tapped

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I like how all the consumers have realistic reactions of "what the fuck is this shit.". The only thing they were missing is someone taking a hammer and beating the module off.