Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why would I risk having someone like Keg get my RL info? I wouldn't be able to post like an asshole and say retarded shit when I'm drunk if I had a public profile. My goal is to have a very public profile in a few years and the internet is forever.
I'm pretty loose with my RL info, but yeah, none of my published stuff is ever getting peer reviewed here.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Thx bro, why are you screwed?
I was just joking. Although there are people who posted on FoH who work/study at the school I attend who aren't above being retarded. That being said, if I ever get anything published I will be sharing it here and I expect to be mocked and criticized to prevent my head from swelling.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why would I risk having someone like Keg get my RL info? I wouldn't be able to post like an asshole and say retarded shit when I'm drunk if I had a public profile. My goal is to have a very public profile in a few years and the internet is forever.
You've posted your RL pics. If you get "very public", I'm going to blackmail you for all you're worth!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Hah, well "very public" might not be quite right. Maybe more like published with an occasional conference presentation. Hopefully. Who knows, research is a tough game, maybe I don't have what it takes. Will definitely be TA'ing a couple labs once I start grad school though. Don't need some kid taking freshman biology googling my name and then finding some of my more revealing posts.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
The plane was moving forward faster than the make-shift tradmill was moving baclward.
Not sure if serious. Can we just say Lord Osiris is the god of all treadmill mounted airplanes and his mighty will allows them to fly? I think that's the only explanation a certain group of people will accept.