Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys sure care a lot about politics...and being faggots.

If I recall when Conan was asked what is best in life the answer was politics and being faggots. Yep

1hkb3r.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The motion has passed with a veto proof majority.

@Amod please enact the will of the the people at your earliest convenience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 sometime on the past reseted my ratings count.

My seven figures ratings was a legacy thing from the old boards, there is a 3 page event where it originated on the Computer Science thread.

After the whole rerolled debacle. I took over a month to scrape, code, translate and move over the post to the new site.
After that I scraped all the images from the old site to the new site, fixing a lot of the broken links.

After that I redid all the work for the 97.3 classics Forum which included the original foh posts from 10 years ago.

I gave myself the 7 figures to continue the tradition of 7 figures I tried to make them negative, but the database did not allowed it, so positive was the only way.

I humbly ask for this to be restored. The number is so high, that no one will think I actually got those numbers the legit way.

We were willing to pay 1k for the content from Rerolled, we got it for free.

I never ask for any payment. Please Foh let me have my ratings back.

Thank you.

Lend.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's ridiculous that poor lendarios has to beg the community to take action because perennial jewbag Cad Cad is jealous of lendarios' fake internet numbers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Normally fucking around with reputation is something I didn't like that Draegan did, but Lendarius did do a lot of work for the community on the move. So I'm cool with it if its approved.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
How the fuck is this is on me? I didn't give him the nets, I didn't take them away. Talk to @a_skeleton_03 .
Seriously? It was 10 fucking minutes ago. Because you refused to just vote to give the poor guy his silly numbers back.

The guy donates dozens of hours of his personal time and your non-donor Jew ass won't grant him some imaginary digits. You truly are a piece of shit.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.