Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's a post by Scream shitting up that thread at 2:58 pm yesterday. I was at fucking work at that time.

Here is the thing I keep coming back to though.

Let's say the documents were presented to Trump as "unverified disinformation". Why would 4 top intelligence officers think this is reason enough to brief the current President on it? Same reason? Just to make sure he has the info for PR reasons?

Asking honestly here. I am taking the same position as Greenwald that you have "“An anonymous person, claiming to be an ex-British intel agent & working as a Dem oppo researcher, said anonymous people told him things,”

On the surface that just SCREAMS bullshit (and already some of the report has evidence it is bullshit), but why brief POTUS at all? Why would McCain even bother with setting up a Senate Committee on it? Is it really that our intelligence is just that bad?

This was my first post in that thread since the early morning, at 8:22 pm. 6 hours fucking later

I kinda like how this thread has turned into one lib posting shit and getting their mouth shat in for a couple days, till they tag out to the next lib in line ready to hop in and get a bucket full of shit in the mouth again.

And then Scream responded to me

You mean how this thread is a dozen dudes jacking off into each others mouths and someone comes along in a drunken frenzy and even still manages to make them look like little cuckold bitches and the narrative yet still persists?

Sure.

Same thing.

But hey, you guys must feel euphoric as fuck right now. I can't blame you.

So...how's married life?

That was when I got involved in the conversation.

At best I was a late comer to the party.

iannis

Musty Nester
OH GOD HE'S ABOUT TO DO IT TO THIS THREAD TOO

MAKE IT HAPPEN CHARLIE. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

HE JUST DOESN'T GET US, MAN.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I figured out how to make my website links highlight and change colors on mouse hover.

Time to shitpost!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
That's not what Cad was really saying though. He was saying "Stop goating Scream, Scream stop goating the community"

And I stopped goating Scream.

But Scream kept goating the community.

Comprende ese?
False.
My client has provided this piece of evidence.
mheorRp.jpg

You did not stop shitposting. I rest my case.

art.joe.wilson.heckling.gi.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That was demonstrably not a shitpost, because instead it was a goatpost.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I went through a Ramstein phase in early 2000's.
I'm not proud of it. It lead me to dating a fat chick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj I know a shit post when I see one. And that sir, is grade B quality shitpost.

No, sir, that is a grade A certified prime rib goatpost.

Only the best bait for my buddy Screamfeeder. We're bonding in private messages right now. It may end in foot rubs. I haven't quite decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.