Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
and hodj' last wording isnt?

Here is the time line of events.
Cad:s come into the thread, Im warning all of you if you keep posting.
Hodj: lol he is offline <- gets no warning.
Scream: lol stupid cad. <-gets warning and shaw.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
, but I think they real PUSSY is the faggot who can't take a couple weeks in the shaw, whether rightfully or wrongfully sentenced.
You should volunteer and get yourself shawed for a month, to see how it feels.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would agree if there was some sort of substantive discussion going on in the Politics thread at the time this went down. In actuality though, there were shitposts and memes flowing in from all different directions. It was 1am and we were rolling off the back of a news day where the big story was Donald Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed where Obama slept. The overall mood of the thread was jovial, however, or at least it was until Cad lurched into the thread out of nowhere and started barking out threats like some sort of drunk step dad who just got denied making a pass at his daughter (which very likely could have happened as well).

I watched the whole thing going on. Frankly, if I were Cad I would have handled it exactly the same way except been more stern about it with the idiots poking Retardfeeder with a stick to keep him going full retard. And until you guys decided to turn the thread into that mess, there was a pretty good discussion about the media role in the pissgate scandal. Then Scream rolled in and went full derail, like he was still getting CTR checks, and you guys went full rape mode on him for pages and pages. Cad might have been more diplomatic and warned people in PMs or simply put up a Ned Stark pic, but I have zero issue with giving Scream a time out. I'm sure he can go hang out at Neogaf to get his attention whore fix for a while.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You should volunteer and get yourself shawed for a month, to see how it feels.

If it will keep Scream in there, I will hold his hand and keep him safe in the showers. He seems to be an authority on toilet wine, it could be educational for me.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I do find it ironic that Keg in his long and storied career never bitched about any of the spankings and time outs he was given beyond a 'pussy' retort. Yet he leads the Free Mumia Abu Jamal movement anytime one pops up. I know its all just pot stirring shenanigans, but I think they real PUSSY is the faggot who can't take a couple weeks in the shaw, whether rightfully or wrongfully sentenced.

This is because Keg is actually a proficient troll, unlike the dipshit he is white knighting in this thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
and hodj' last wording isnt?

Here is the time line of events.
Cad:s come into the thread, Im warning all of you if you keep posting.
Hodj: lol he is offline <- gets no warning.
Scream: lol stupid cad. <-gets warning and shaw.

Because I wasn't goating Cad, I was goating Scream.

Scream was goating Cad. Goat the Cad, get the goat.

This isn't hard to understand, legumer.

• 1Triggered

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Just read the first page...did he really get 30 days??

That's fucking lame. Should have just let him out of the drunk tank the next morning.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just read the first page...did he really get 30 days??

That's fucking lame. Should have just let him out of the drunk tank the next morning.

But on the plus side we've gotten almost 24 hours and at least 15 new threads out of it.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Because I wasn't goating Cad, I was goating Scream.

Scream was goating Cad. Goat the Cad, get the goat.

This isn't hard to understand, legumer.

Then you should have gotten a warning also. Well actually none of you should have gotten a warning, but that is asking for too much.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Then you should have gotten a warning also. Well actually none of you should have gotten a warning, but that is asking for too much.

Why should I have gotten a warning when I did as directed and didn't keep arguing with Scream and didn't goat Cad?

You have a real problem braining. I blame the spanish as your first language. Gutterspeak leads to gutterthink.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I do find it ironic that Keg in his long and storied career never bitched about any of the spankings and time outs he was given beyond a 'pussy' retort. Yet he leads the Free Mumia Abu Jamal movement anytime one pops up. I know its all just pot stirring shenanigans, but I think they real PUSSY is the faggot who can't take a couple weeks in the shaw, whether rightfully or wrongfully sentenced.
i've definitely thrown shit fits over infractions i've received in the past. nothing triggers me more than bearing witness to a perversion of justice. i don't see anything noble about sitting in the corner quietly while some deranged madman like Cad abuses his powers to give himself an ego boost. even though I disagree with the majority of Scream's political beliefs I feel compelled as an American and as a citizen of Earth to defend his right to shitpost as is guaranteed in the constitution.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Why should I have gotten a warning when I did as directed and didn't keep arguing with Scream and didn't goat Cad?

You have a real problem braining. I blame the spanish as your first language. Gutterspeak leads to gutterthink.
cad: "I'm about to warn all you motherfuckers. This is your verbal warning. Shut the fuck up."
What you did was not "shut the fuck up."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
again, the idea that Cad has the right to come into a thread and tell everyone to shut up like they're disrupting his sleep or something is comical.

• 1Like

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
hey shithead, what do those four posters have in common? they all lean liberal and post in the politics thread. considering we only have like 10 liberal posters here, that's 40% of the population. quite a statistic. you stupid fucks are all blind to the fact that this is the same shit as Draegan/chaos tone policing the Politics thread on rerolled, except now it's a right-wing slant rather than a left-wing. how about you and your mod pals grow some nuts and learn to deal with dissenting opinions like adults for fucks sake?

I agree 100% we have an ignore feature for a reason, and certainly shawing someone for a month is out of line unless they posted picks of Trump getting a golden shower, than they ought to get a medal.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's not what Cad was really saying though. He was saying "Stop goating Scream, Scream stop goating the community"

And I stopped goating Scream.

But Scream kept goating the community.

Comprende ese?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That's not what Cad was really saying though. He was saying "Stop goating Scream, Scream stop goating the community"

And I stopped goating Scream.

But Scream kept goating the community.

Comprende ese?

Come the fuck on jihodj you were instigating that faggot and you know it. Let's not bullshit here.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That faggot was shitting on that thread for hours before I showed up.

iannis

Musty Nester
All this talk of goats and drunken womanish hissy fits is making me think of a girl I recently told exactly how full of shit she was.

I don't believe that history every repeats itself exactly, so i'm holding out some hope that this time I get my dick sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.