Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hey Scream.. I truly have nothing bad to say about you because you've never shown me any shittiness whatsoever, so I'm just honestly trying to give my most helpful suggestion but... I'd drop it completely. Starting last post ago.

You have a lot to learn about this town, sweetie. a_skeleton_03, Tuco hell even The Black Hand can attest, I am WAY worse when you tell me to drop it or start throwing shaws and ban threats around for dumb reaons. This ain't my first rodeo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have a lot to learn about this town, sweetie. a_skeleton_03, Tuco hell even The Black Hand can attest, I am WAY worse when you tell me to drop it or start throwing shaws and ban threats around for dumb reaons. This ain't my first rodeo.

Yeah I'm oppositional defiant as fuck too

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You warned EVERYONE once.
EVERYONE continued to post about it.

You then gave another warning at 9:16pm while I was in the middle of writing a reply and my post at 9:18pm (after which I saw your post and was unable to do fuckall about it because you shawed me) is what made you single ONLY ME out. There are other posters that continuned to post about it after you shawed me...ZERO infractions. I got 3, a shaw and you are most likely going to ban me for this post. Hell you might even remove it so others can show you later.

Then why didn't you? I didn't report anyone. I doubt you got any reports of any substance from anyone else other than "Scream is being annoying and we want our 6,000 twitter spam posts back!" In fact, I would actually be surprised if you had a single report from me that wasn't some form of "Ban this libcuck". If anyone wants to come out and admit to it, I think that would be great.

So no, your presence was not required or needed in the slightest. Well, I mean it was probably needed to let khorum know that I think saying what he said was totally not cool, but I said that a few times and we see how you reacted so maybe you should have just ignored that part too...

He was given a verbal "Stop that" and zero infractions. I was given 3. You're like those judges that give 50 years for some weed and 6 months for assault.

So I can't reference the posts that another poster made? I can't for example just post the exact words khorum verbatim said "Take a good look around, man. Honest question. Is there ANY fixing cunts like @Teekey and Brando Brando without a bullet to the head? There is no fixing intersectionality without excising the cancer."

So if I was to literally quote another poster (one that you did not infract at all) you would ban me...for quoting the exact, verbatim words of another poster. What if I said "Be Dead" LLR? would I get banned for that?I am simply quoting khorums exact words (that are still right there for everyone to read). You would ban me for that?

Which line is that? Is it the one where you say "Don't you EVER quote another poster again using his exact words!" or the one where I call you a chickenshit dumbfuck that wouldn't know how to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel? Because I think I just crossed both and you can go fuck yourself you Nazi Mod prick.

Due to my issues in using this board I honestly have trouble now following posts that aren't directed at me unless the thread is very low trafficked like the soccer one. I could just log out and clear cache and amazingly I can browse everything at lightning speed but I find it's a helpful reminder that there's better things to do with my life than argue with these jackasses here.

To that end I have no knowledge of what you've been through in the last couple of days and cannot say much more than I agree with the fact that the mods in general have no issue with posters that fit their political view saying things that normally would not be Ok. Boozecube has on multiple occasions in the Politics and Omar thread said he wishes Omar was murdered the Rep which is in real life a felony. Furthermore they and other members taunt about things that you don't do now because you were shawed before but now it should also be a reason for a shaw. For me specifically I was either thread banned or shawed from the Politics thread last year for just posting links to negative Trump stories but now I don't links so I should also get banned or shawed? So I think that speaks for itself to say the least.

All I can say is if you get out of here the only way to deal with those that respond in that way is to ignore them. I get that it goes against the "spirit" of the forum but that version of the forum is long gone in my mind.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okiedoke! All the best :)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Due to my issues in using this board I honestly have trouble now following posts that aren't directed at me unless the thread is very low trafficked like the soccer one. I could just log out and clear cache and amazingly I can browse everything at lightning speed but I find it's a helpful reminder that there's better things to do with my life than argue with these jackasses here.

To that end I have no knowledge of what you've been through in the last couple of days and cannot say much more than I agree with the fact that the mods in general have no issue with posters that fit their political view saying things that normally would not be Ok. Boozecube has on multiple occasions in the Politics and Omar thread said he wishes Omar was murdered the Rep which is in real life a felony. Furthermore they and other members taunt about things that you don't do now because you were shawed before but now it should also be a reason for a shaw. For me specifically I was either thread banned or shawed from the Politics thread last year for just posting links to negative Trump stories but now I don't links so I should also get banned or shawed? So I think that speaks for itself to say the least.

All I can say is if you get out of here the only way to deal with those that respond in that way is to ignore them. I get that it goes against the "spirit" of the forum but that version of the forum is long gone in my mind.
Holy fuck Brando. I've tried to tell you for a fuckimg month now but you just don't fucking listen. You're on the discouraged list.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also curious about your thoughts pharmakos pharmakos pharmakos pharmakos since you seem to lurk here and it gets so lonely in my cage...

i think khorum got RIGHT UP TO but did not cross the line, and as stated in the other thread, the line really does need to go somewhere and that makes the most sense i guess.

i also think tho that people who make a habit of getting as close to the line as possible just to be near that edge is pretty tiresome.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is a supreme faggot. Still not sure if he's better or worse than a_skeleton_03 when it comes to shit he gets personally invested in. I hope khorum khorum ate some pineapple, at least.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
LLR is a good dude

At the same time, he's not perfect, no one is, and hopefully he'll come to see that administration meddling too much can harm the community.

Personally, I like the guy. Played wow with him some, helped him on a quest or two. Made some jokes about him really being a woman since he didn't have a microphone that worked which he laughed at.

He's maybe a bit too personally invested right now. I hope he'll come to see that heavy handed administration was the issue the community had with Draegan, and that will lead him to moderate his interactions a bit more in the future.

We're not at Draegan and Tuco levels of faggotry yet though, so I think there's space to approach this with him without a full blown shit storm uprising.

• 3Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He's an idiot, but i don't know that it's any less stupid to expect anything else.

To talk actual politics here is the same to walk into a church and debate God. Scream knows better and I'm surprised he still finds it entertaining.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Scream knows better and I'm surprised he still finds it entertaining.
You should know better. Dude, you watched me have arguments that went on for WEEKS. This was back before the dark times. Before the Trumpire.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
honestly this started out just as me trying to plant some seeds for future lulz but the more i've looked for "evidence" to post the more i've actually started to convince myself lol

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.