Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Xeq showing off his retardedness saying the ME is a giant desert meanwhile modern day Israel was built on farming, lebanons fucking flag has their legendary cedar trees in it, that grow in their mountains, and Iran is surrounded by mountains and surprise xeq, has ski resorts!

iannis

Musty Nester
First off, holy shit on the $5.00 word lagniappe. Mucho props homie.

The FSR was created by EnigmaticParadigm. He was a true homie and we actually made our own forum together one time when we smoked a LOT of weed.

Just accept that the current crop of admis/mods care nothing about this place and are only in it for their own ego. That's why you're seeing so many thread creators being stripped.

Fight the Power my Brother!

That's more than a 5 dollar word. That's about a 20 dollar word. I've never heard that word before at all.

Most words you hear once or twice, even the super fancy "oh stop being pretentious" ones. But holy damn. Lagniappe sounds straight made up.

Google says it's creole though. So while I still rate it at a solid 20 dollars, I feel less shame about my ignorance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How much longer are you in here, Scream?
Well the original one was for the 7th. Then I got banned from the shaw for shit talking (in the shaw) and it somehow changed to the 16th. Then a_skeleton_02 added on 3 more points because I asked them to review my case the day he was elected so now its the 24th. I imagine I'll get a few more tossed my way.

Your mods and admins at work folks.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, just imagine having message board power.... What unbridled might and what a sense of pride one would have!

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well the original one was for the 7th. Then I got banned from the shaw for shit talking (in the shaw) and it somehow changed to the 16th. Then a_skeleton_02 added on 3 more points because I asked them to review my case the day he was elected so now its the 24th. I imagine I'll get a few more tossed my way.

Your mods and admins at work folks.

Hello Citizen,

Rest assured we are hard at work researching old posts of yours for infractions.

They gave me 2016 as my year and it sure is spicy.

• 3Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dom is cleaning house. HIDE YA POST HIDE YA TUCOBUCKS, THEY SLICIN THREADS UP IN HUR

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's more than a 5 dollar word. That's about a 20 dollar word. I've never heard that word before at all.

Most words you hear once or twice, even the super fancy "oh stop being pretentious" ones. But holy damn. Lagniappe sounds straight made up.

Google says it's creole though. So while I still rate it at a solid 20 dollars, I feel less shame about my ignorance.

Don't give me too much credit. My dad's side of the family is from Louisiana so the word has been in my vocabulary for years. I don't write it often though because I have trouble remembering how to spell it (and autocorrect is no help).

It's pronounced Lahn-yop. Or lah-yyop if you're extra coon assy. Actually it's tough to write out how coon asses pronounce anything. They manage to get a hint of an n in the middle of the word somehow but it's not enough that it feels right to type the n.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Don't give me too much credit. My dad's side of the family is from Louisiana so the word has been in my vocabulary for years. I don't write it often though because I have trouble remembering how to spell it (and autocorrect is no help).

It's pronounced Lahn-yop. Or lah-yyop if you're extra coon assy. Actually it's tough to write out how coon asses pronounce anything. They manage to get a hint of an n in the middle of the word somehow but it's not enough that it feels right to type the n.
oh man I used to date this coonass girl from outside of Lafayette. She had some good Beudroux and Thibodaux jokes.

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My dad had one about peeroux, the best woodsman in all of southern Louisiana, which is just the same as the best woodsman in all the world. It takes like 10 minutes to tell (in case you couldn't tell it was long from the title) but it had me rollin the entire time. He had a lot of jokes like that. Is that how hers were?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
My dad had one about peeroux, the best woodsman in all of southern Louisiana, which is just the same as the best woodsman in all the world. It takes like 10 minutes to tell (in case you couldn't tell it was long from the title) but it had me rollin the entire time. He had a lot of jokes like that. Is that how hers were?
Yeah it was all long rambling ones. I remember one wassome story about a cockfight with a duck and the mafia. I'm sure I can Google it.

• 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ez pz.

The Louisiana State Police had gotten wind that illegal cock fights were becoming big in the rural areas around Lafayette. They decided to send in Boudreaux, their best undercover detective. Boudreaux spent several weeks doing surveillance and came back to headquarters to report the results of his investigation. Boudreaux say, "Der is tree main group in dis cock fightin' bisness." "Who are dey?", his Sergeant asked. Boudreaux replies, "De Aggies, De Cajuns, an de Mafia." "How you know?", asked the sargeant? "Well," says Boudreaux, "I done seen da cock fight, Cher. I knowed da Aggies was involve when a duck was entered in de cock fight." "What about the others?" questioned the Sergeant. "Well, I knowed da Cajuns was involve when sumbody bet on da duck. You know dem Cajuns, dey drink too much an say 'Aw, what da hell?', an dey'll do anyting dats kinda crazy." "Mais, Boudreaux," axed the Sergeant, "How you know da Mafia's involve too?" Boudreaux say, "Dat's de easyiest part. De damn duck won !!"

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol @ oblio crying about his feelers bein alll hurt. Dude would never have made the cut as amod. I called it.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.