Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
He's salty because I'm like 6 2" and ripped as fuck
I'm pretty sure he is like 5'2" and just has those weird dwarfism limbs that make his shoulders look big. You could EASILY take Kiroy.

Obviously I'd be on the sidelines and toss in a Limited Edition, Golden Supportor MAGA flag and watch you two rip eachother to shreds over it before I offered a sniff of Ivanka yeast test to calm you both down.

I lost my train of thought. Either way, youre about as cool as he is which is a bigger insult to him that it is to you, but thats only because you're oblivious.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure he is like 5'2" and just has those weird dwarfism limbs that make his shoulders look big. You could EASILY take Kiroy.

Obviously I'd be on the sidelines and toss in a Limited Edition, Golden Supportor MAGA flag and watch you two rip eachother to shreds over it before I offered a sniff of Ivanka yeast test to calm you both down.

I lost my train of thought. Either way, youre about as cool as he is which is a bigger insult to him that it is to you, but thats only because you're oblivious.
Your a good dude scream

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What I've trying to tell these sensitive pussies for years.
giphy.gif

Spin it like you mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.