Screeners

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Not that I've seen. The IPT screeners are the ones listed here. I really am hoping to see Wolf and Hustle screeners come out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was only half an hour into it when my wife got home and then I passed out and went to bed. I'll finish it up later this evening.

The half hour I watched I really enjoyed, it's slow paced but a movie like this would have to be.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you werent lying, slow paced it is. but it ended very very well. had me tearing up by the end. at least they didnt pull an Up!, where they break your heart in the first 15 minutes of the film. 3.5 to 4 out of 5 stars. i have a feeling tom hanks is going to get nominated for best actor and best supporting oscar this year. would not surprise me if he did.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I just finished it and I loved it...for a variety of reasons really. I dig the old time feel of it, I really love that the movie tells a story as well as it did where you care about everyone you see. Everything this movies does, it does well.

This could very well be my favorite movie I've seen this year. 8.5/10

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The version I downloaded wasn't very good. It was very jumpy. I'm re-downloading it again with a 1.87gig file instead.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The one I had wasn't great either but yeah it wasn't jumpy, hopefully the one you are getting now will be good.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nice, I'm saving that for the theaters. I'm really wanting a Wolf of Wall Street screener at this point.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We have a VIP theatre in the area. I could care less about the booze...I like the fact that I can reserve my seats and show up right at the start of the film.