Screeners

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The pace at which screeners are coming out is pretty disappointing this year.

Where r u Wolf of Wall Street.
frown.png

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
It seems like some steam is building with the releases, though. American Hustle $$. Will probably go see Wolf in theaters tomorrow.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get your Smaug on
IPT
Downloaded this and watched. Despite being nearly a 2GB download, the quality wasnt very good. Tons of compression from a non HD source and it was stereo audio only. Good sync at least.

Already saw this in the theater though, so I was happy to sit through the screener.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Smaug definitely didn't get justice done to it with that release. I still found it watchable and good, though I watched on my PC. On a 50+ screen it would look horrible.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
all the screeners ive got so far were fine, not Bray but still decent quality

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I couldn't wait for WoWS to go screener. The titty fest alone is worth the ticket price.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Every time this bumps I get excited to see if Wolf of Wall Street came out.
frown.png
then fucking go and see it at the cinema you cheap bastard. I haven't bought a CD, DVD, game or blu ray in years but I'll happily go to the cinema to see movies I know I'll enjoy. Christ, it's Scorsese and as soon as it's released in the UK I'll be in the queue, yeah that's right it's not even released here yet. I check this thread for movies I won't go and see at the cinema or for movies I've already seen at the cinema (Hobbit) but the constant crying about certain films not being out yet is fucking lol

Solariss

Golden Squire
then fucking go and see it at the cinema you cheap bastard. I haven't bought a CD, DVD, game or blu ray in years but I'll happily go to the cinema to see movies I know I'll enjoy. Christ, it's Scorsese and as soon as it's released in the UK I'll be in the queue, yeah that's right it's not even released here yet. I check this thread for movies I won't go and see at the cinema or for movies I've already seen at the cinema (Hobbit) but the constant crying about certain films not being out yet is fucking lol
It's a little harder to beat off in the theatre than in the comfort of your computer chair

Column_sl

shitlord
Can't wait for Lone Survivor screener to come out. My roommate watched the hard copy the other night and said it was really good.
Terrible fucking movie with a good cast that were once again wasted on a retarded script.
Movie will aggravate the shit out of you imho.

Made the seals look like a group of bumbling idiots.

My favorite shot of the film is a guy clearly loses his rifle on a ridge as he is falling down. The director even focused on the rifle being lost, and in the next shot he all the sudden has the rifle back in his arms.

Column_sl

shitlord
Rush was pretty good I guess, but for Ron Howard a mediocre affair.

"Out of the furnace", just skip this movie. Stupid plot that has been done many times to equally shitty effect.

Still need to watch Wolfs, Mr Banks, and American Hustle. So far a pretty disappointing group of movies if this is the best of 2013.