Sea of Thieves (PC / Xbone)

BrotherWu

Lord Nagafen Raider
4d 23h 20m
Reactions
295 19 0 0
Last night I was watching the Summit video where he snuck onto some newbs' ship. Funny stuff.

How this game coming along? I've been waiting to see how content was progressing. I see it is on sale now but it seems like the purchase page only allows for purchasing for xbox, which I don't have. Is it all the same license?

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 15h 11m
Reactions
4,158 1,018 0 0
Last night I was watching the Summit video where he snuck onto some newbs' ship. Funny stuff.

How this game coming along? I've been waiting to see how content was progressing. I see it is on sale now but it seems like the purchase page only allows for purchasing for xbox, which I don't have. Is it all the same license?
Yeah it's a play anywhere title. So you could actually sign up for the XBox One Gamepass trial (Even without an Xbox One, I believe) and download SoT on PC for free to give it a shot.

Delly

<Donors Crew>
10d 5h 42m
Reactions
335 87 0 0
I believe its 50% off for one more day.

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
14d 3h 12m
Reactions
4,948 491 0 0
yeah if you wanna try it on PC sign up for xbox gamepass here
Xbox Game Pass | Xbox

its only a $1 i think your first month (you can even get free 7 or 14 day trial codes but you'd have to find someone who got it with a new game they bought).

It AUTO SUBSCRIBES YOU so make sure you turn off auto renewal after you pay $1 or in 30 days they will get you for $10/mo. But even after you cancel you have that entire first 30 days to do whatever the fuck you want.

Make sure also you are using the same login as your windows 10 store, run the win10 store and click the little people icon to see what account your are logged in there and that its the same one you are buying for $1. If you only play on PC you won't need xbox gold for multiplayer, but if you plan on playing on Xbox you will also need GWG to get MP access, but thats also on a $1 month trial.

BrotherWu

Lord Nagafen Raider
4d 23h 20m
Reactions
295 19 0 0
Signed up, downloaded, fired it up this morning and...very impressive Microsoft. Very impressive.
impressive.png

Raes

Lord Nagafen Raider
12d 18h 17m
Reactions
652 23 0 0
It's just maintenance. Which takes a long time for such a simple game, but it'll be back up in an hour. I also don't get why this thing is 46gb. Fuckin BDO is only 32gb.

Fadaar

That guy
<Donors Crew>
14d 13h 54m
Reactions
1,833 126 0 0
watching summit dick around in this the last week or so has been the best free entertainment ever

BrotherWu

Lord Nagafen Raider
4d 23h 20m
Reactions
295 19 0 0
Having fun playing it with some friends. The main issue I see long term is that there is no progression outside of cosmetics. Hard as fuck to hit another ship in cannon battles.