Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No, what happens every time is that you and a few others swoop in and try to make it about me.
This shit is hilarious, you should consider doing some open mic comedy clubs. It'd be a much better use of your time than whatever this is you're trying to accomplish.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
anyone who likes to stir the pot in Other Games, especially when they don't have anything resembling a clean record, is playing with fire.
Stirring the pot in this case means "not bowing down to Sean's inherently superior opinions about all things gaming-related". Which is fucking ridiculous.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
This shit is hilarious, you should consider doing some open mic comedy clubs. It'd be a much better use of your time than whatever this is you're trying to accomplish.
I'm glad to hear you're so concerned about what I do with my time. I will admit that I don't expect anything to change after this, either. column's too unpopular of a poster for him to be a cause people want to champion.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What is it that you would like to change, anyway? Should we go back to the way it was done on FoH and just have a Black Hand account that randomly bans people for even slight infraction that happen to pass the master's gaze? What is the standard you have in mind for site moderation? Because historically it seems like we are pretty lax here for the most part.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's only a matter of time before they do it to someone who the community is in love with, and at that time this thread will be here staring them back in there Hypocritical faces.

I don't mind being seen as a villain. It's just a matter of time. When you have mods as corrupt as the ones in these thread the house will eventually burn.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm glad to hear you're so concerned about what I do with my time. I will admit that I don't expect anything to change after this, either. column's too unpopular of a poster for him to be a cause people want to champion.
You even see why you're wasting your time. I'm just sad, you could be so much more than a whining child.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You even see why you're wasting your time. I'm just sad, you could be so much more than a whining child.
Which makes what you're doing meta-whining? Who's wasting their time more, the person who is wasting their time or the person wasting their time following them from thread to thread talking about how much they're wasting their time?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Which makes what you're doing meta-whining? Who's wasting their time more, the person who is wasting their time or the person wasting their time following them from thread to thread talking about how much they're wasting their time?
I just want to help you bro, Column is a fucking waste of oxygen, but you can be funny at times. Drop this retarded crusade and try just being yourself.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's only a matter of time before they do it to someone who the community is in love with, and at that time this thread will be here staring them back in there Hypocritical faces.

I don't mind being seen as a villain. It's just a matter of time. When you have mods as corrupt as the ones in these thread the house will eventually burn.
Nah bro because people who the community love either A: don't shitpost or B: don't cry like bitches at every infraction they get for shitposting. But good luck and everything.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
In this particular case, chaos, I can see the case for a brief RRP (I don't necessarily agree, but I can see it).

7 days is way too long though. Reduce it to like a day, and then if column keeps the same shit up, THEN drop the hammer on him.

I mean, fuck. Look at what a_skeleton_03 did in the atheism thread for like four days. You're honestly going to tell me that what column did was worse than that? So much so that he should be shawed for a week?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well, I would have infracted a_skeleton_03 for that shit to be honest but Tuco is fucking weird and he somehow approved of that.

This shit, yeah maybe it didn't deserve 7 days. I wouldn't have given 7 days. But to look at it from Sean's pov, this isn't some random poster, this is column. How many times have we been here with column? How many times do we redo the same bullshit little charade while he lolololtrollings up a storm and a thread gets run into the ground? I'm being a little unfair to column here, I'm just trying to provide you some perspective as to how a mod could be moved to put down a harsher punishment than you or I see as fitting.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I just want to help you bro, Column is a fucking waste of oxygen, but you can be funny at times. Drop this retarded crusade and try just being yourself.
Sorry, I think Sean sucks and that he's allowed to continue being a mod here mostly out of sympathy for his awful trainwreck of a life. You can insult me all you want but I'm not going to stop holding or expressing that opinion.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is Sean in the same thread without anyone even engaging him.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post610405

Ah, this forum was so much better while Column was RPP'd and we didn't have people quoting his idiocy and shitting up threads.

Don't argue with him and quote him, he's a worthless piece of shit that should be on everyone's ignore list.
A statement like that would get me RRP'ed immediately, and if you notice I never respond to him on that quote.

It's bullshit double standard, Chaos has an agenda against me ever since the Sin City thread

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Well, I would have infracted a_skeleton_03 for that shit to be honest but Tuco is fucking weird and he somehow approved of that.

This shit, yeah maybe it didn't deserve 7 days. I wouldn't have given 7 days. But to look at it from Sean's pov, this isn't some random poster, this is column. How many times have we been here with column? How many times do we redo the same bullshit little charade while he lolololtrollings up a storm and a thread gets run into the ground? I'm being a little unfair to column here, I'm just trying to provide you some perspective as to how a mod could be moved to put down a harsher punishment than you or I see as fitting.
What's his history other than the whole "RR is going to fail" thing back on FoH? I haven't really ever paid that much attention to him. And frankly, claiming that RR was going to fail was a pretty sensible position to take at the time, after the Morenetz fiasco.

It really seems to me like Sean infracted him less for any bad posting, and more because he views Other Games as his own little fiefdom where no one may challenge him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sorry, I think Sean sucks and that he's allowed to continue being a mod here mostly out of sympathy for his awful trainwreck of a life. You can insult me all you want but I'm not going to stop holding or expressing that opinion.
Go wild with your hatred, though I don't think it's healthy. Just move on. It's tired.

Column_sl

shitlord
Vote Gavinrad 2014
Yg6BDA6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.