Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I had some neighbors try to complain about my guitar playing a while back. I basically told the office that I wasn't playing during quiet hours and said neighbors could go fuck themselves. I haven't heard anything about it since.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I had some neighbors try to complain about my guitar playing a while back. I basically told the office that I wasn't playing during quiet hours and said neighbors could go fuck themselves. I haven't heard anything about it since.
They weren't complaining because of the volume level...

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Probably not, but they can still go fuck themselves. They tried to con the office people, too. "It sounds like a guitar being played through an AMPLIFIER!" as if that automatically means I've got a Marshall stack.

Column_sl

shitlord
Never claimed ever that I owned a SLI. I own a Titan tho, and have said that in previous posts.

94PtE3C.jpg

94PtE3C.jpg

To easy what's next you want to see the Monitor setup you claim I don;t have as well?

Just give it up man you are done.

Lets get this party started, and get that Poll up. Other games needs a new mod

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I need to get a SSD. How expensive are they, and would I want to put Windows on it? Or can I just put game shit on there? I have a standard 7200 RPM drive right now.

Daez, I post in the guitar thread all the time. You choose not to. So it's your fault, not mine.

Column_sl

shitlord
Receiver doesn't match, center channel is shit, not enough room between ps3 and ps4, TV stand is from walmart (can't afford to mount it), front door clearly leads directly into the living room (obviously a shit apartment), and lens flare. 2/10, would not bang
LOL it's our 5th bedroom we converted into an apartment for my brother before he was married. It is now a mancave, if you notice the black out shades behind the f8000

The stand is acutely is the one goes with the TV, and was bought on Amazon. There is no wall in the back to mount it on hence the shades.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

good reach tho.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wait, these last pics are somehow proof? Come on man. Stop avoiding the question, how do you make your money?

Column_sl

shitlord
Receiver is definitely shit tho, I agree with that. We have a nice one for our living room that was installed with the house, but for the gaming room I still haven't got anything yet.

Column_sl

shitlord
I need to get a SSD. How expensive are they, and would I want to put Windows on it? Or can I just put game shit on there? I have a standard 7200 RPM drive right now.

Daez, I post in the guitar thread all the time. You choose not to. So it's your fault, not mine.
SSD's have come down in price but are still around 1 dollar per GB

Column_sl

shitlord
Again with the imaginary shit, you are sounding like a broken record.

I know it's hard to believe given your relationship with Sean but we are not all Homosexuals otherwise this world would die off pretty fast.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Again with the imaginary shit, you are sounding like a broken record.

I know it's hard to believe given your relationship with Sean but we are not all Homosexuals otherwise this world would die off pretty fast.
Please tell me the plan is not to reproduce. Please.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think Column has shut down all his haters at this point?

Chaos I am hurt that you would infract me for utilizing my freedom of religion. Are you a nazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.