Secret Invasion

Haus

<Silver Donator>
no.
Race is kicked out of every planet they settle in. Race is genocided by the space facist Kree. Race comes to Earth and asks 1 guy for permission to settle. he says ok. They don't tell anyone else. Race infiltrates every level of government, media and business across the globe, manipulating humanity. Race practices in group nepotism. Race pretends to be the native population when its benefits them, insists they are unique and special when it does not. Race complains constantly about being persecuted, while taking over the world, and planning to genocide the native population.
noticer.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's really that bad?

IMO it was pretty meh, not actively bad.

That is a super hedged headline though - 'worst disney+ MCU show' isn't a very controversial label given there's only been, what, 5 of them ?

It's like breathlessly claiming that the latest transformers movie is the worst transformers movie in history.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

That is a super hedged headline though - 'worst disney+ MCU show' isn't a very controversial label given there's only been, what, 5 of them ?

It's like breathlessly claiming that the latest transformers movie is the worst transformers movie in history.
Falcon Winter Soldier,
Loki,
Moon Knight,
She Hulk
Wandavision
Hawkeye
What If?
Werewolf By Night
Ms Marvel.
if Secret Invasion is the worst of those, then thats pretty epic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Falcon Winter Soldier,
Loki,
Moon Knight,
She Hulk
Wandavision
Hawkeye
What If?
Werewolf By Night
Ms Marvel.
Bet you never watched any of these, so you saying they are bad doesnt mean anything.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bet you never watched any of these, so you saying they are bad doesnt mean anything.
ive seen more than half of those. why would you think i havent seen any of them? the movies i saw all of them cept Eternals and Chachi

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

It was the worst show though. It absolutely destroyed the character of Nick Fury and made another Uber powered whaman character we didn't need or like. Plus the over all writing and plot was just absolutely shite.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was the worst show though. It absolutely destroyed the character of Nick Fury and made another Uber powered whaman character we didn't need or like. Plus the over all writing and plot was just absolutely shite.
the guys at new rockstar (erik voss and maude garrett) correctly pointed out the g'iah spent the entire show being wishy-washy and having no real motive one way or another then steals the final confrontation from fury. she was never shown to have ANY command over any powers outside of healing once but it able to out power gravik. one COULD argue that since gravik almost exclusively used strength based powers that he was simply reacting to the fight, whereas g'iah was able to tactically think of how to use her powers and that's why she won, but outside of that fight she was NEVER shown to have any kind of competency in that area. she literally just took up space. this is why people hate female characters.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Moon knight was moon shite

I re-read pretty much all of the MK material prior to that launching so was pretty stoked for it. I wasn't sure whether it was poor or lackluster when I saw it first time around.

Watched it again a fortnight ago and, yeah, it was mostly dogshit with the exception of a few decent humorous scenes with Mr Knight.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Finished the last 2 episodes, total character assassination of Fury. It was disgusting.

His fucking speech about being who he is because of his single mother and wife, and then at the end saying he's better with his wife by his side. Seriously they made Fury who he is because of the woman in his life, first the reference was totally unnecessary, second it diminishes his accomplishment.

So they awesome people who won the day...2 women.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
The only thing I liked about this show was Ben Mendelsohn and Olivia Cooke.

who tf was olivia cooke in this?

edit: lol nm Ossoi already caught that

Falcon Winter Soldier,
Loki,
Moon Knight,
She Hulk
Wandavision
Hawkeye
What If?
Werewolf By Night
Ms Marvel.

What If, Hawkeye, and Loki were pretty good IMO. Moon Knight could have been better but it had some really cool parts.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Falcon Winter Soldier,
Loki,
Moon Knight,
She Hulk
Wandavision
Hawkeye
What If?
Werewolf By Night
Ms Marvel.

Huh, I stand corrected. I've even watched most of them.

You know, I think Secret Invasion *is* the worst of those actually.

I haven't seen the werewolf one, but FAWS had movie tier action sequences, She Hulk was funny-ish, Loki was just good, Wandavision tried something different and it mostly worked, Hawkeye was just good, and What If? was interesting with a few good ones. I wasn't really the target market for Ms Marvel, and SI has no such excuse. Moon Knight was a bit 'eh' overall, but I give it credit for a fantastic first episode - if the rest of it had been up to that it could have been great fun.

Even if you didn't want to commit to 'worst' I think I could certainly make an argument for 'most bland' of all of those.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

It's talking about the episode itself not the entire series. So it's probably closer to being the worst out of 50 to 60 episodes (assuming the headline is true) which seems pretty significant.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
The restaurant scene where they talk about, as black men, having to be better than white men with power pissed me off. Fuck Hollywood.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't stick with the show after the first episode. I've Just been busy. That said, I'm watching the 3rd now. When the dinner knife is stabbed into the guts hand and he pulled his hands out, it didn't give me a creepy feeling like in john wick. It was way too fake.
I don't care how based you spam a dinner knife into a wooden table. It's not going to stick. And definitely not enough to pull it through a hand. Even a steak knife couldn't do that unless you use it like a saw.