Secret Invasion

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't find out until literally yesterday that the fucking surprise brain tumor I had 911 removed a month ago was what caused my seizure (backstory no one gives a fuck about btw) and I've been avoiding games since I didn't want to have another seizure. But I do know now and it's game on man!

Not to be a dick, but of course the seizure was because of brain surgery you had a month ago.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chuk probably didn't even watch the show, just watched whatever content creator didn't happen to like it and base his opinions off of that.

Or if he did watch it he was distracted by masturbating with all of his hats and daydreaming about things from the '70s that everybody has forgotten.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't find this horrible. It was just alright. Feige just needs to stop with using huge storyline names from the comics and then not doing much with it. If this was just billed as a Nick Fury show, I think the expectations wouldn't have been so high.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk probably didn't even watch the show, just watched whatever content creator didn't happen to like it and base his opinions off of that.

Or if he did watch it he was distracted by masturbating with all of his hats and daydreaming about things from the '70s that everybody has forgotten.
mmbFEfNVlPhg.gif

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This was not very good. The power shift/creep at the end was ridiculous and unwanted.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was a pretty shit show but I slogged through it. I think it may have officially killed off my interest in the MCU though.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a pretty shit show but I slogged through it. I think it may have officially killed off my interest in the MCU though.
you mean you werent interested in the MCU after they completely dismantled Fury, turned him into a moron and then gave all superpowers to one alien who wants to destroy Earth??

Maul

Dental Dammer
Feige has talked about bringing Captain Britain and Betsy Braddock/Psylocke in a few times the last couple of years. Even more likely now that they have mutants on deck.
Olivia Munn? Hngh

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So I haven't watched this but correct me if I'm wrong here.....

Race immigrates to Earth, doesn't assimilate with the race they immigrate into, then gets mad when they don't get things given to them and decides to go chimp?

Am I far off?

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Caliane

So I haven't watched this but correct me if I'm wrong here.....

Race immigrates to Earth, doesn't assimilate with the race they immigrate into, then gets mad when they don't get things given to them and decides to go chimp?

Am I far off?
no.
Race is kicked out of every planet they settle in. Race is genocided by the space facist Kree. Race comes to Earth and asks 1 guy for permission to settle. he says ok. They don't tell anyone else. Race infiltrates every level of government, media and business across the globe, manipulating humanity. Race practices in group nepotism. Race pretends to be the native population when its benefits them, insists they are unique and special when it does not. Race complains constantly about being persecuted, while taking over the world, and planning to genocide the native population.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I started watching this a few days ago. I’m usually pretty forgiving in anything related to the MCU as I love it so much. Only on episode 4 so not sure what will happen.

That said I have a hard time finding anything remotely good in this, but they downright are doing some really bad stuff.

Maria Hill totally pointless death. Not that she was ever a major character but she deserved to go as heroically as Coulson did in Avengers.

Total character assassination of Nick Fury in so many ways it’s not even funny. It’s just as bad as what they did to Luke in the Last Jedi.

I’m going to try and finish it but it’s painful.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
This was worse than F&WS. At least F&WS had some good stuff like Zemo and US Agent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users