Secret Invasion

Caliane

Well that was 6 hours of my life I'll never get back. I have zero idea what happened and zero fucks to go back and try to watch. WTF was disney thinking?
the same thing Disney and every hollywood,san fran,ny, and la company has been thinking since 2016 election. what did YOU think was going to be different?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Peacemaker did the secret invasion thing way better with the butterflies and that show cost way less.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
the same thing Disney and every hollywood,san fran,ny, and la company has been thinking since 2016 election. what did YOU think was going to be different?
Yeah I know shame on me. So....watching disney + shit at least killed time. I could tell by the 1st episode that (just like Mayans MC) they had an ending planned and 5+ puff episodes to fill but it was something to do.

I didn't find out until literally yesterday that the fucking surprise brain tumor I had 911 removed a month ago was what caused my seizure (backstory no one gives a fuck about btw) and I've been avoiding games since I didn't want to have another seizure. But I do know now and it's game on man!

• 1WTF

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I know shame on me. So....watching disney + shit at least killed time. I could tell by the 1st episode that (just like Mayans MC) they had an ending planned and 5+ puff episodes to fill but it was something to do.

I didn't find out until literally yesterday that the fucking surprise brain tumor I had 911 removed a month ago was what caused my seizure (backstory no one gives a fuck about btw) and I've been avoiding games since I didn't want to have another seizure. But I do know now and it's game on man!
Dude , what the fuck. I hope you are alright.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Dude , what the fuck. I hope you are alright.
lol who fucking knows . I can tell you dr's love referring to other doctors and not doing shit!

Maybe I'll post something in the grown up sections. I really didn't want to say anything until I knew wtf but it's been a month and I don't really know squat.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande

Tom Cruise What GIF

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
until the gigantic hambeast saves the world.

Dude, she tries to and flies into a wall knocking herself out. Peacemaker activates the helmet she was still wearing to kill the Cow thus saving the world. The entire sequence was hilarious, cause she was so big it made a giga hole in the thing and she had no control over the torpedo helm.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dude, she tries to and flies into a wall knocking herself out. Peacemaker activates the helmet she was still wearing to kill the Cow thus saving the world. The entire sequence was hilarious, cause she was so big it made a giga hole in the thing and she had no control over the torpedo helm.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok, but she physically saved the world with her massive torpedo body.

Fadaar

That guy
Chuk I'm usually ok with your antics but dont you badmouth Peacemaker god dammit

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's Astr0. You can't win against the mentally disabled.
sorry, but that annoyed me,. that big blimp should have keeled over many times. it shouldnt have been her playing a major role in this show. reminded me of that planetoid in Loki.

Chuk I'm usually ok with your antics but dont you badmouth Peacemaker god dammit
i liked the show, i just had a few pet peeves with it.

• 1Garbage

Caliane

disparu made a pretty funny point on the absurdity of this finale. fury didnt want to call in the Avengers.
A. becuase it might result in a skrull stealing their powers.
B. didn't want to have to constantly rely on aliens to save the day. he insists this right up to the end of episode 5. to the point of saying, he's going to solve this himself, and getting his gear together.

And then.... gives an alien all the super powers, so she can save the day.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users