Secret Invasion

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think Rhoadie ever get a nanotech suit like Stark had.
War machine might still be 1.0 version. Maybe Tony updated it after rhoadie fell, but I doubt he gave the US government something so powerful as his latest and greatest. He sure as fuck doesn't trust them with that kind of tech.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another dud of an episode. Glad the next episode is the finale.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another dud of an episode. Glad the next episode is the finale.

How do they get this shit so wrong? It's like the whole first season of Loki leading to this climax with Kang which isn't even referenced in Ant Man 3.

I can pretty much guarantee nothing that results from this is going to have any significant impact on phase 5. At this point I don't care if Fury lives or dies.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not sure how they could even reference what happened in Loki in Antman 3
Some reference where Kang says "I'm back" or someone else says "this guy appeared out of nowhere but it's like he's always been here".

How do they get this shit so wrong? It's like the whole first season of Loki leading to this climax with Kang which isn't even referenced in Ant Man 3.

I can pretty much guarantee nothing that results from this is going to have any significant impact on phase 5. At this point I don't care if Fury lives or dies.
They want to cash in on the IP for Disney+ and can't reasonably exploit all the material in cinemas before the actors age out because they will flood the market even worse than they already have.

However they don't want to make the movies inaccessible for people who didn't see the tv show.

So you get these limp dick links between tv and movie, like Wandavision->Dr Strange 2 and Loki->Ant Man 3.

They gotta take a risk somewhere but they won't do that anywhere other than SJW writing rooms.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Some reference where Kang says "I'm back" or someone else says "this guy appeared out of nowhere but it's like he's always been here".
You mean the Kang that was different and wasn't in Loki or had anything to with Loki?

Chris

Potato del Grande
You mean the Kang that was different and wasn't in Loki or had anything to with Loki?
Yeah, something like "I lost a war and have been hidding here in the Quantum Realm for eternity, but now I detect the multiverse is back and I intend to escape this place to rejoin it and take my proper place".

But maybe over a few scenes and written by a profrssional.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't think Rhoadie ever get a nanotech suit like Stark had.
only white mcu characters are allowed to have nanotech
giphy-downsized.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, something like "I lost a war and have been hidding here in the Quantum Realm for eternity, but now I detect the multiverse is back and I intend to escape this place to rejoin it and take my proper place".

But maybe over a few scenes and written by a profrssional.
Did you watch Ant-Man 3 at all? Sounds like no.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The worst penultimate episode of a Marvel series? What a disappointment this series has been overall. Only bits I liked is it finally felt like Fury was starting to get to the upswing after burying him for 4 episodes.

Even the recap is bad - Charlie's got some ADHD w/ his script/editing.... the random threads about Asgardians, Avatar, etc, lol.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't ask any questions. I have an awareness of the general plot points from hostile reviews.

No you don't. None of what you said would make sense in either Antman or Loki.

Like always, you're talking out of your ass on shit you know nothing about

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
No you don't. None of what you said would make sense in either Antman or Loki.

Like always, you're talking out of your ass on shit you know nothing about
You realise I made a suggestion of how it could have been written differently to tie into Loki (which I watched), and not a statement of how it has been written?

joz123

Potato del Grande
You realise I made a suggestion of how it could have been written differently to tie into Loki (which I watched), and not a statement of how it has been written?
You suggest a movie you didn't see could be written differently to tie-in to a show you did see?

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Everyone realizes that. There's no logical way that the Kang from Antman would have any knowledge of anything that happened in Loki. Him yelling "I'M BAAAAAAACK" like Randy Quiad in Independance Day would make zero sense.

They are 2 completely different characters separated by millions, maybe even billions of years

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are 2 completely different characters separated by millions, maybe even billions of years

Kang’s thing is time travel no?

*edit*
Okay, went back and watched the last episode of Loki. Basically them killing the last remaining Kang ended up “spawning” all the variant Kangs you see in Antman 3.

Or undoing the slaughter of all of them by future remaining Kang.

Blah!

Last edited: