Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I don't dig it either. Paid full price for the game based on the overwhelmingly positive response here. Spent hours getting destroyed by the third boss. Bitch would one-shot me and then it took like 30 minutes just to get back to her. Fuck that noise. I'll probably never boot the game up again. Some of y'all are either epic gamers or extreme masochists.

You missed a shrine, git gud!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't dig it either. Paid full price for the game based on the overwhelmingly positive response here. Spent hours getting destroyed by the third boss. Bitch would one-shot me and then it took like 30 minutes just to get back to her. Fuck that noise. I'll probably never boot the game up again. Some of y'all are either epic gamers or extreme masochists.

I just didn't like the feel of the game, idk lol. I think it came out right when DS3 did, or shortly after? and by that point i was so burned out of that game type i just stopped after the first or second boss

Maybe i'll go back and give it another whirl

edit* guess it was like a year later, weird lol. either way i was burned out

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Magic and Daggers were great in DS2. Meh in 3. Inb4 some vid but thats my experience (fire snake for instance huge difference)

Only real problem with 2 was the blood arena and how many fuckin cheaters there were.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

In the path leading down to the open area with the little side path that leads up to the boss, there is a ledge there you can drop down to. One of those enemies that spawn from the cloud is there, kill that and you see a shrine right behind it. The run to her is 30 seconds from that, not 30 minutes. There is no boss in Nioh that is further than 1 minute from a shrine either from a new shrine or a shortcut to an old one. Also stack paralysis resist, but mainly if you switch to middle to low stance in basically any weapon on her, you can skip around any time she flies up into the air. I had a really hard time with her using an axe, but she was trivial with swords. Just chain dashing around and hitting her every now and then. Takes longer since you do less damage, but she has a real hard time hitting you and has a very repetitive moveset.

Up in air, shoots at you, dodge around in a circle. She flies down and misses, dodge into her, hit twice. Dodge back. She starts doing her spin kicks, dodge back 3-4x, dodge in hit twice, dodge back. Do that twice and she'll probably fly up again. Rinse repeat.

Not done the higher difficulties, but I found Nioh much easier than Dark Souls. Example, the K... something weapon that you spin trivializes any humanoid mob with its Scorpion get over here move. You can take on any level summon with it just using that move, hitting and dodging back and doing the move again once they stand up. Also works for most of the challenges since they usually have human enemies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I never got the hate for DS2. I really enjoyed DS2 sofs edition. I didn't play the original release.

Never finished DS2, but it was chock full of "fuck you" moments where you die from some sort of ambush/trap that you can't possibly know about. Felt like a cheap way to make the game seem harder.

I have it DS3-> DS1=Demons Souls->Bloodborne->DS2. Bloodborne's lack of versatility/replayability hurt it in my rankings. You can go through the souls game with/without a shield, magic user, Pyro, Str build, dex build, numerous gimmick builds, etc. and it's like playing a completely different game. Bloodborne's roll only and mostly just comes down to str vs skill.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ordered on Steam today. Hype activated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I found the bloodborne bosses relatively easier. Exceptio. Was Gehrmann for me. For some reason it took me F O R E V E R

Its funny how people handle things differently. The bestial bosses were always hardest . Dozens of tries on Laurence and Ludwig. I beat Gerhman in like 2 tries.

Ambiturner Ambiturner I've beaten and replayed Bloodborne more than any of the others and I generally think they are all master pieces.

Playing as a Skill build is completely different than strength or arcane.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The second Abhorrent beast you fight down in the Chalice dungeons (the fight in the smaller arena) was the end of BB for me, just could not get a handle on that mofo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
PS4, not even PS4 pro. I might get it for PC too, but I feel like this is a couch game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
PS4, not even PS4 pro. I might get it for PC too, but I feel like this is a couch game.

That's what I've been leaning towards as well for that exact reason, also the Pro has been collecting dust since I beat GoW.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The second Abhorrent beast you fight down in the Chalice dungeons (the fight in the smaller arena) was the end of BB for me, just could not get a handle on that mofo.
He was a real fucker. Ive beaten the game multiple times but I've done all the chalice dungeons once.