Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Pre-order in, 20 controllers stockpiled. I figure that many should get me through the first few bosses.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thought it was pretty funny steam bundled the steam controller with this for an extra $15

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Does Steam let you preload games? Not that it matters, I guess. I can't play until Friday night sometime.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Should be able to in the next day or so. Don't think they give out actual times for it

Fedor

<Banned>
full second boss fight (already seen in previous trailers)

just 2 more days

IYVEmHO.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Does Steam let you preload games? Not that it matters, I guess. I can't play until Friday night sometime.
Anecdotally, on Steam, decrypting the preloaded files (on an SSD) takes longer than downloading games after they become available (at ~8Mb/s). Consoles may be faster. I don’t have much experience with preloads on my PS4.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Yes, but you might not want to depending on your connection. If you have a reasonably good connection (10+MB down) it'll often take less time to download the game than to decrypt it.

I think it was GTA 5 I could have downloaded nearly twice before it decrypted. Took 5+ hours. Granted that wasn't on an SSD, takes less time on those. Metro Exodus took around 40 minutes to decrypt. It's not like on PSN where you can start the game right up immediately once it unlocks.

EDIT: Dandai beat me to it by a minute.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ah, I'll just download Friday then. I have a fast enough connection(175mbit).

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ah, I'll just download Friday then. I have a fast enough connection(175mbit).
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t preload then. I mean, you might get lucky and it’ll start decrypting on its own after midnight, but my steam doesn’t seem to want to start anything until the most inconvenient times.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Yeah but the time it takes to decrypt you may as well just buy it on launch day and download it and have the same result.

Edit: beaten. lol sorry.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Thought it was pretty funny steam bundled the steam controller with this for an extra $15

Just smash the Steam controller before ever using it - one of my few regret purchases. The track pad instead of a stick is its biggest flaw, that fucking thing is useless.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users