Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Steam is now saying

Available: March 21
This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours

That is 12 AM EST

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Damnit Jooka got ahead of me lol.

Sooooo, when I go to the store page it says the game will unlock in 4 hours for me.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So I'm 15 levels into Division 2 and enjoying and now this is at my fingertips...wtf do?!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have it unlocked, but I got family shit to do. Fuck this gay earth.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I'm 15 levels into Division 2 and enjoying and now this is at my fingertips...wtf do?!

Panic.

Then remember you can show your epeen in Div 2 but there is no epeen in Sekiro. The choice is yours.

• 1Like

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Gamestop usually gives you your preorder at closing time, 9pm here.

Posts like this are why I love this community. HUGE From Software fan here, figured what the hell no reason to preorder i can just pick it up tomorrow when i'm on lunch. Get home from work, call our local gamestop and bam I get a preorder in(with a fucking sweet katana letter opener that will be on my desk at work) and I pick up the game in an hour. Thanks for the tip Vorph, I don't go to gamestops enough to know about 9pm releases. I'm hype as fuck right now and will 100% be "working" from home tomorrow to get as much playtime as possible.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

I am in the same boat. Then I realized division 2 will last forever. Shadows only die twice. And we will die in division 2 a percentage of the time, but we will die 60% of the time every time in Sekiro.

I know. Right?

So grab it now and let’s all play at 11 until the sun goes down.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bought Dark Souls 1 and was grinded down by it and never finished due to a game backlog at the time. I bought DS2 but never really played it.

I want to grab this but I fear I don't have the patience to really make progress. Gaming is different as you get older I guess, the 19 year old version of me would be super pumped and would beat the game.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
And all the bandwagoners jump from Div 2 onto Sekiro.

That pretty much explains how much longevity that game has then.

• 1Salty

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Was playing Division 2. It's 1.30am now, figured I'd go to bed. Looked at this thread, saw that the Steam counter had changed. Checked now and it is available. Installing now. Going to be tired at work tomorrow!

• 2Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

The only game that would take priority over a new From Software game is Cyberpunk.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Bandwagoners?

They're both super different gameplay experiences.

I'll play both and enjoy both, but prioritizing is a thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Bandwagoners?

They're both super different gameplay experiences.

I'll play both and enjoy both, but prioritizing is a thing.
Not only that, From Software always produces high quality games. Why would anyone not want to play this immediately?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My body is ready!

S90dnVi.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I actually called out of work sick Monday and Tuesday, thanks for the stomach bug kid, so I won't get to this until after bedtime tomorrow. Feels bad.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I actually called out of work sick Monday and Tuesday, thanks for the stomach bug kid, so I won't get to this until after bedtime tomorrow. Feels bad.

I thought you meant you called out next Monday/Tuesday...that would have been the smart thing to do my friend.