Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
fightincowboy's playlist guide for all the bosses

Is that True Monk strat legit or a bug? I feel like an idiot not realizing you could go up into the trees like that and doing the fight the long way.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Is that True Monk strat legit or a bug? I feel like an idiot not realizing you could go up into the trees like that and doing the fight the long way.

It's been that way sense Gamescon(at least according too everyone who played that preview build)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Sigh. I am having so much fucking difficulty on the final boss. I sometimes do Genichiro flawlessly, but, other times I fucking die.

I've been using the Headless Ako buff which does insane amounts of posture damage, but, ffs, it lasts for like 15 seconds. :\ I cannot get through phase 2. Sigh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you have the talismans, try the Shadow Rush that pops you up into the air. I was able to get 3-4 hits off him by rushing in, then it kicks me up above him and I slash him a couple more times on the way down. Then gtfo of there.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally beat that Isshin motherfucker, 66h gameplay. Nice fight but the best one was indeed :

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been stuck on Guardian Ape the last few days. I wish I had more free time to play this!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Stuck on Demon of Hatred. Treating him like a normal souls big boss by not locking on and hugging his ass works for phase 1 but phase 2 he seems to have a wider sweep and I can't get the timing of his dash down. Thinking I might go find the last prayer bead to max vitality and farm another attack point or two.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm getting my ass kicked by my dad. Story of my life.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Got the Demon of Hatred down but it was ugly. Got him to 75% health in phase 3 with out dying but was out of healing chugs and was determined I had him so used up fine snow, rice balls, a buddah statue, jinzo statue and all of my spirit emblems for fire fan blockage to get him down. Ugly win but a win and I got the same hand shakiness the first time I took down Fume Knight which was unexpected. I think all that is left now is to find Kuro and go into NG+. Might farm a bit as I need tons of fulminated mercury and a few more lapis to unlock the last two blocks of prosthetic upgrades.

• 1Mic Drop

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Was trapped between chain ganks on Corrupted Monk / Guardian Ape but thankfully took a day off playing and finally got that monk fucker on the 3rd try. Sadly, though there's a dead end just past him and now it's bang your head on the monkey again.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The most infuriating fight to me was "first" Genichiro. The fight forces you to perfectly master some moves, it was kind of a letdown for people like me who are bad at videogames.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Just finished NG+ and starting NG++. NG+ took about 3-4 hours to get through (return ending) and that includes farming mats at the end to finish up the last two upgrades as well as hitting lady butterfly and 2 apes up for the memories. It is really nice having that headless item that acts as the hidden sugar and being able to buy unlimited akos and confetti. Would just pop the hidden item and zerg from boss to boss using akos and confetti on every phase. One thing I realized at Fountainhead is I did it completely out of order the first time. I used an eel and tanked the lighting hits to the big carp area and got all the sculptures out of order. Couldn't do that in NG+ so actually played it the right way which made a lot more sense progression wise. Think I'm going to 100% it as all I have left is are 2 endings and finishing up the skills.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm getting my ass handed to me on the first Owl/Daddy fight.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting my ass handed to me on the first Owl/Daddy fight.

You can bait him into a jumping attack that you can side step and get a mortal draw in. Not sure if it is a bug but you can keep using mortal draw after you are out of emblems.

• 1Solidarity