<Banned>
Sutekh said:
failed uberguilds experiment
uberguilds-acuisition.png

dec-gamer.png

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
I"ll tell you the one and only reason why Tyen is here.

This site is ran by Requiem as a leech from his main projects. He loses nothing to run the website and gains a test ground for new implementations for his main sites. Tyen is Requiem"s bitch and does the testing for him since he"s "too busy" or whateverthefuck have you. They both use fohguild as their testing grounds for their unique visitor bullshit. The failed uberguilds experiment blah blah blah. The only reason Tyen is here is so he can test the shit they use for other things. This is why he joined so late (and the changed his join date you can"t see it lol) this is why he contributes nothing to the website. Ultimately, this is why this place went straight to the shit hole.
Best explanation I"ve seen yet. It all makes perfect "sense" now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
Too bad his sense lacks facts
It"s been said by multiple admins and proven by your actions. Even Req. admitted to it in the donation thread months back.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sutekh said:
It"s been said by multiple admins and proven by your actions. Even Req. admitted to it in the donation thread months back.
admitted to what, I"m reading over your sentences and besides the testing on the 728x90 adblock I don"t know what you are talking about in terms of "testbed"

I implemented, Infractions, Internets, AdBlock, & connected content to Google Search Engine. Beyond that, it"s either removed or you are full of shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
admitted to what! I"m reading over your sentences and besides from testing things we don"t test things! Whatever you say bro.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
admitted to what! I"m reading over your sentences and besides from testing things we don"t test things! Whatever you say bro.
test what

I implemented, Infractions, Internets, AdBlock, & connected content to Google Search Engine. Beyond that, it"s either removed (worf & picards, FB like button) or you are full of shit.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Nah seriously, why does Tryen post here? If it"s a joke and FoH is a joke, why do you post here?

P.S. Do you ever glance over to your bed while on your computer and cringe because there"s a Swamp Donkey in your bed?

If foh wow is a joke and everyone here is a joke and the people from eq foh aren"t worth respecting enough to fix the site and not be retarded about it, then why are you fixing the site now?

If you don"t care that ppl are leaving then why did you all of a sudden decide to fix the site?

why the effort now? Why censor the new site name?

Cuz u mad? Or cuz u care?

confirmed one or the other. I"m just hoping the black hand weighs in on this at some point. Its his house you"re shitting in, I don"t care who owns or runs what.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He posts here for the same reason he fakes his internets. He needs to feel like someone has some sort of emotion towards him, whether it be good or bad. He has no self worth so he needs to feel a sense of belonging.

Warrian said:
Nah seriously, why does Tryen post here? If it"s a joke and FoH is a joke, why do you post here?

P.S. Do you ever glance over to your bed while on your computer and cringe because there"s a Swamp Donkey in your bed?
ok now this is getting creepy lol.

tyen

<Banned>
Etoillet said:
If foh wow is a joke and everyone here is a joke and the people from eq foh aren"t worth respecting enough to fix the site and not be retarded about it, then why are you fixing the site now?
FoH WoW has never hit the top 10 worldwide. sorry.

I never said everyone who posts here is a joke.

I can"t and won"t fix the site as I don"t have access to anything to do so.

Therefore, Etoilet, you are a retard and fail at reading.

Keep reaching at things to rant about, maybe try putting some facts behind it this time.

Tyen said:
FoH WoW has never hit the top 10 worldwide. sorry.

I never said everyone who posts here is a joke.

I can"t and won"t fix the site as I don"t have access to anything to do so.

Therefore, Etoilet, you are a retard and fail at reading.

Keep reaching at things to rant about, maybe try putting some facts behind it this time.
oh I dont mean from a technical perspective. Everyone knows you"re too incompetent even if you had access.

Both you and the donkey asserted that you were going to save the site by convincing req to fix it. Trex with her masterful manipulation skills and you with chilimac.

Why do anything at all if u not mad or don"t care because the site is fail and the ppl are awful? You"ve already explained its not for money.

iannis

Musty Nester
For what it"s worth Tyen I believe that you probably don"t have the access to fix the site and that moderation/administration of this site is nothing more than a resume pad for you, while it"s a vestigal test bed for Req.

If you were actually able to I imagine you would have fixed the malware shit in the first week.

But unfortunately you eating some shit that is not entirely yours doesn"t get the site fixed, either. If Req don"t care anymore Req don"t care anymore. It"s not like anyone is paying him to care. It is what it is -- not the end of the world but obviously unsupported.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Iannis said:
For what it"s worth Tyen I believe that you probably don"t have the access to fix the site and that moderation/administration of this site is nothing more than a resume pad for you, while it"s a vestigal test bed for Req.

If you were actually able to I imagine you would have fixed the malware shit in the first week.

But unfortunately you eating some shit that is not entirely yours doesn"t get the site fixed, either. If Req don"t care anymore Req don"t care anymore. It"s not like anyone is paying him to care. It is what it is -- not the end of the world but obviously unsupported.
I don"t understand what is going on here lately. This site used to be a fun place to go.