Weak are ripped and torn away
Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Wife thought it was "cute". I am therefore relegated to watching this trash.

• 5Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Goatface

‘She-Hulk’ Premiere Gains More Than Double The Viewership Of ‘Ms. Marvel’ On Disney Plus​

Samba TV revealed that She-Hulk‘s first episode gained 1.5 million viewers in the U.S. within the Live+3 window – i.e. within three days of the episode’s release. Obviously, these are not global viewership numbers and not every household is measured, so this should be taken with a small pinch of salt.
In the same window, Ms. Marvel‘s first episode received only 662,000 viewers. Ms. Marvel‘s direct Disney Plus competition from Obi-Wan Kenobi, which released episodes on the same day, and She-Hulk‘s extra star/cameo power may have contributed to the difference in viewership.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ms. Marvel was marketed more towards teenagers. That being said, it was better than I expected. She-Hulk is more for all age groups that like Marvel. Regretfully so far, it has not surprised me like Ms. Marvel did.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Watched the first episode, holy Mary Sue Batman! I'm better than the Hulk in every possible way without 20 years of experience, even though I was created from his blood, eliminating all weaknesses with no character or power development. Niceeee.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Watched the first episode, holy Mary Sue Batman! I'm better than the Hulk in every possible way without 20 years of experience, even though I was created from his blood, eliminating all weaknesses with no character or power development. Niceeee.
Extra retarded. He clearly is humoring her like any man does with idiotic hysterical woman daily. Derp I'm stronger. Hulk proceeds to throw rock into orbit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Holding out to see if y'all shit on the 2nd ep before I watch this. Does it cover his arm? Looks normal in some of the clips I've seen

spronk

FPS noob
The charitable way to take that She Hulk scene is that as Jen was yelling at Bruce about the patriarchy, she was starting to rage out and turned into She Hulk and would have destroyed shit if she was out in the regular world. So Bruce was making a point, that she is not in fact in control in any way and a danger to people around her.

but of course we all know the writers aren't trying to be that subtle, they wanted to make a point that men don't "get" how hard women have it, and that women are victims of man bullies and guys just don't get it. Of course when you look at real life stats in the USA...

in 2020 there were ~17500 murders, 14k men and 3k women. Huh, that seems imbalanced, my chances of getting murdered are 400% that of a woman.
In 2020 there were 5000 workplace deaths, about 4500 men and 400 women.
In 2020 10m more women voted than men, literally more political power
In 2020 of 2m bachelor graduate degrees awarded, 58% went to women and 42% to men. Women are making more money then men in equal jobs and that pace is accelerating.

There are a million more stats that show how women are doing better than men in every metric you can dream up from life expectancy, wealth, education, real estate holdings, sexual partners, etc. Except the one that is the most important... happiness.

If anything men are in danger of being completely eclipsed by women, and we see that this year in TV with most shows featuring female leads and almost no strong male archetypes. The few that do exist like Reacher or The Terminal List are derided as right wing, incel, conservative propaganda.

Now maybe if the show was taking place in Afghanistan it would make more sense the points she was trying to make...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The very best way to take that scene is to not watch this stupid fucking show

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Can we start taking stock on the amount of scenes that are cringe on this show? by episode?
From the top of my head, there is the obvious "omg, I'm so used to control my anger cause I'm a girl"
Also the bathroom scene with all the "girls" and then her being hit on by a few guys and her going hulk on them...

Am I missing something from this episode?
The rest felt alright?
Let me know if you found more.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Can we start taking stock on the amount of scenes that are cringe on this show? by episode?
From the top of my head, there is the obvious "omg, I'm so used to control my anger cause I'm a girl"
Also the bathroom scene with all the "girls" and then her being hit on by a few guys and her going hulk on them...

Am I missing something from this episode?
The rest felt alright?
Let me know if you found more.
opening scene, dude says he would be better making opening statement
cap virgin scene
bathroom scene
dudes in parking lot talking to her scene
all the dick measuring scenes with Hulk
her tantrum about being a woman

• 1Edgelord

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
her female blood cured his arm. not even joking.
To be fair. All of the "Hulks" have had different reactions to gamma radiation. It isn't just cuz she is female. They aren't all carbon copies and have differences. Also, it is a pretty easy way to fix his arm going into the WWHulk storyline.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
The charitable way to take that She Hulk scene is that as Jen was yelling at Bruce about the patriarchy, she was starting to rage out and turned into She Hulk and would have destroyed shit if she was out in the regular world. So Bruce was making a point, that she is not in fact in control in any way and a danger to people around her.

but of course we all know the writers aren't trying to be that subtle, they wanted to make a point that men don't "get" how hard women have it, and that women are victims of man bullies and guys just don't get it. Of course when you look at real life stats in the USA...

in 2020 there were ~17500 murders, 14k men and 3k women. Huh, that seems imbalanced, my chances of getting murdered are 400% that of a woman.
In 2020 there were 5000 workplace deaths, about 4500 men and 400 women.
In 2020 10m more women voted than men, literally more political power
In 2020 of 2m bachelor graduate degrees awarded, 58% went to women and 42% to men. Women are making more money then men in equal jobs and that pace is accelerating.

There are a million more stats that show how women are doing better than men in every metric you can dream up from life expectancy, wealth, education, real estate holdings, sexual partners, etc. Except the one that is the most important... happiness.

If anything men are in danger of being completely eclipsed by women, and we see that this year in TV with most shows featuring female leads and almost no strong male archetypes. The few that do exist like Reacher or The Terminal List are derided as right wing, incel, conservative propaganda.

Now maybe if the show was taking place in Afghanistan it would make more sense the points she was trying to make...
racist wonder showzen GIF

leighton meester fox GIF by makinghistory

Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
opening scene, dude says he would be better making opening statement
cap virgin scene
bathroom scene
dudes in parking lot talking to her scene
all the dick measuring scenes with Hulk
her tantrum about being a woman
dude saying he could make a better opening statement. Check
Cap virgin is outplayed by the post credits scene... CAPTAIN AMERICA FUCKS!
Bathroom scene. Check
Dudes in parking lot. Check
Dick measuring... The fucking smart hulk threw a rock into space... so no...
Tantrum about being a woman... I'm guessing you mean her saying she is more capable at handling rage and such scene. Check.

So... 5 cringe scenes so far...
More to come tomorrow...

Edit: You didn't mention the girls being all oh so amazing to everyone in the bathroom scene. I'm adding it up to my total. 5!

• 1EyeRoll

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude saying he could make a better opening statement. Check
Cap virgin is outplayed by the post credits scene... CAPTAIN AMERICA FUCKS!
Bathroom scene. Check
Dudes in parking lot. Check
Dick measuring... The fucking smart hulk threw a rock into space... so no...
Tantrum about being a woman... I'm guessing you mean her saying she is more capable at handling rage and such scene. Check.

So... 4 cringe scenes so far...
More to come tomorrow...
you dont get to veto my opinion. check

• 1Edgelord